cutensweetladii cutensweetladii 26-30, F 45 Answers Sep 2, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Color does not mean much to most white men. What wins a guy over first are looks, then who you really are.<br />
Sounds a little shallow, but men are visual creatures. First they look then they start thinking. I know, I'm a guy. Cheers.

Best Answer

sure they do, a black woman is after all A WOMAN personally I dont care what the color its about the person

Best Answer

I'm going to preface my comments by saying that I am neither white, nor Asian, nor black. I'm something altogether different.<br />
By happenstance, most of my friends are white, and I don't really think there is much problem with finding a white man who would date and marry a black woman. <br />
However, ba<x>sed on my interactions with my friends, I will point out to you that many white guys I know, while interested, are a little intimidated by black women. In order for you to achieve your goal, you may have to work a little harder to let white guys know that you are both interested in white men and that you want to be with them in a serious way.<br />
If you do that, you should be fine.

Best Answer

Could you please PM me? I have something more to add, but I don't think it would be appropriate to do it here on the board. It will be useful info to you if you take the time to contact me. Cheers.

Best Answer

I would in a heart beat. what country do you reside in?

Best Answer

Of course white guys do. But here is my take on it. I think they are very shy. My best friend is a beautiful black woman and they are caught between wanting to talk to her and not sure how she will be. It's really interesting to watch. And then in some cases depending on where you live, it's just not accepted even if the attraction is there. Thankfully, I am in a state where, for the most part, in my opinion, people are people. I don't care if it's a white women with a black man or a white man with black woman. I smile at them because couple are couples. And friendliness is how to be in life. I will pm you and give you more details of this.

Best Answer

I can't see why not at all I knew some beautiful coloured women in my time 😘

Best Answer

yes ofcourse , some don't care for the color of your skin . i'm a black girl too and i'm more attracted to white guys,however there aren't much where i live (i'm in the caribbean) but there are some that i know that like black girls tho but anyways soon i will move to holland to study and there in holland allot of them like black girls and would marry us , seriously dutch men love black women. so my advise for you is to take a trip to holland and maybe u will find a cute dutch man that i willing to have a serious relationship with you :)

Best Answer

Yes :) I know several interracial couples. If you really love someone, their skin color doesn't matter.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

Yes I was in a relationship with one for five years we were going to get married , I freaked out over certain things and left us both broken hearted but yes dear it's not colour it's chemistry

Best Answer

So tell them. Then they know. Other wise they may think perhaps long term. Love is love,color doesn't matter.

Best Answer

I don't see why not if everything is right...

Best Answer

No Of course not. White men will never date or marry Black Women. You would have to be Robin Thicke in the skull to think such a thing. <br />
ba ha a ha ha. I made a funny.<br />
I'm in love with two different black women right now but I don't think either one likes me. I date all races.

Best Answer

Did you tell them how you feel?

Best Answer

Kinda crazy because one is approachable and one is kind of crazy. Not trying to sound "non-PC" but one is smart and one kind of acts Ghetto.

Best Answer

Wow...I wish you well with your situation Steve1127.

Best Answer

Me too bro! :( Mine doesn't believe me or trust me right now, sadly! :( She's soo beautiful to pass up though and where she is from is a geographical plus and race doesn't matter to me! I am willing to put up with racial hatred on my part as long as my black princess was in good safekeeping, but if I was beaten up, she'd probably be very sad and hope I got better immediately! Then I'd have a feeling she'd kiss me on the lips and when I woke up to see my angel kissing me, I'd smile the biggest smile I've ever smiled, even if it made me look like a maniac, I don't care...As long as she loved me, that's all that matters! :) I would also do the same for her! :)

Best Answer

Awe...

Best Answer

That was an adorable reply! :) <3

Best Answer

They will never know how you feel if you don't say anything. ...you never know. It's interesting to know that white men are interested in black women.

Best Answer

You seem very sweet. ..I wish you well

Best Answer

I know a few that have. So you should be fine.

Best Answer

Love is love irrespective of colour or creed.

Best Answer

Yes! I would not hesitate to marry a black lady, if we were right for each other, even at this late in my life.

Best Answer

Yes, some will marry. Some for the right reasons, some for the wrong. Dating is tough; marriage is tough; relationships take work...adding a racial element DOES make it harder. He'd have to be a really special person to put up with that (and you to of course).

Best Answer

I don't think they have to really special. I just think love comes and that's is the only ingredient needed to overcome obstacles....if you truly love.

Best Answer

Reading the answers - that would be a "yes" them, I think - which I would agree with.

Best Answer

sure why wouldnt they?

Best Answer

sure. depends on the girl, i guess. and the guy.

Best Answer

I know a young white man about your age who's in a serious relationship with a black woman who's the same age.

Best Answer

Do these answers help you? I hope they do.

Best Answer

Yes ;-)

Best Answer