orynx orynx 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

Makes perfect sense. You can love someone and not like who they are. That's wonky aspect of love. Sometimes it just happens that way.

Best Answer

i get the second line. it's the love that you can't help kinda like the love you feel for a family member that is a horrible person. for instance my sister. i had to cut her off because she is nuts. i love her and care for her well being but because of her ways i have to keep her away. i don't like her ways. so i love her but i don't like her;) some people can stay in your heart but not your life.

Best Answer

No I do not agree. There are family members whom I love completely. I would give my life for them if it became necessary, but that doesn't mean I like them or even want to spend time visiting with them.

Best Answer

no they were words my mother often used to me i didn't like them but always knew from being young that she loved me but that i was not wanted because i was diffrent from my older brother and reminded her of my dad

Best Answer

It just doesn't make sense to you.<br />
You can love a person for romance or sex, but not even like who they are as a person. It's why most people divorce. They didn't get to know or like their lover as a person.

Best Answer

It can make all the sense in the world to a parent.

Best Answer

No u can love some one but not like them like the way they are or act family is a good example of that loving them because there your family but not liking the way they are as a person

Best Answer

No. Most people literally hate the person they love.

Best Answer

No, what about loving your child or a parent? Plenty of people might love but not like! You don't choose those you are related to.

Best Answer

Ye

Best Answer

The second line is someone in bad need of fooling themselves.

Best Answer

absolutely....bunch of coblers

Best Answer

You can love someone without liking them. You can like someone without loving them. You can't do both at the same time.

Best Answer

I met the mother of a serial rapist/killer. Trust me she didn't like her son, but she sure did love him.

Best Answer