missheaven missheaven 13-15, F 5 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in First Love

If he's a momma's boy who cares what his mom or family for that matter thinks about his relationships then I wouldn't get serious with him. I would detach myself, lick my wounds, and move on to other things. If he's not a momma's boy then you will have to accept the fact their will be turbolence in your relationship by the lack of acceptance you will face.

Best Answer

If u want to talk to each other , then no one can stop you .. So many ways

Best Answer

how can we talk without his mom knowing

Best Answer

There must be no reason for loving him like you said he's cute and ..etc. U love him for being him ... Try to know why his mother won't let you talk and try to make yourself more lovable for her .. And you can still meet outside on a date or something like that ;)

Best Answer

How can she enforce that? If you both have phones, it seems likely that you'll both get away with texting and calling whenever she isn't around.

Does she have a good reason for not wanting you two to talk or is she just one of those crazy mother types?

Best Answer

we both have phones but she keeps his all the time so he wont text me and she is cool but crazy

Best Answer

Kill the mother.

Best Answer

SIKE

Best Answer