I love being anonymous. The real me is posting things that I love, when I am around my friends and family I am different I'm Not me I don't feel comfortable. i am a different person. i love being anonymous that's who I really am. What about you do you feel the same if so can you explain this feeling... Thank you
1mylife 1mylife 18-21, F 5 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I feel the same way but although anon. on here I am the same person outside EP. I just don't mistakenly get taken the wrong way when I say something here. Most of the women I have had in my real life so to speak might reply with the all mighty "what do you mean by that ??" response. I dont mean anything my words are what I say and i am true to my word.

Best Answer

would love to be your friend by the way

Best Answer

Gradually begin to blend the two yous...slip in an online you-ism when you are around your family and friends. One here...one there....they will look at you in amazement....and probably like you better for it.

Best Answer