bubblysunshine bubblysunshine 31-35, F 5 Answers Apr 15 in Community

Be yourself and don't worry about what they say or do. Be happy and they will be jealous of you

Best Answer

I receive this wisdom & I will keep being me!! Thank you :)

Best Answer

I live in the same kind of neighborhood sunshine. Eventually you made find some real neighbors like yourself. Good luck

Best Answer

"Move" would be the first idea, but assuming that's not an option, avoid/ignore....

Best Answer

I agree as we have thought about moving but I refuse to let anyone run me out of my place as I try so hard to ignore the situation daily but when they intentionally do things it really becomes more than just immaturity. These people are grown but act like children so I refuse to lower to their level but I do pray that they move soon would be a big blessing!! :))

Best Answer

Agreed....addition by subtraction

Best Answer

Find something to do that doesn't involve your neighbors. You can't control them .. only how you allow that to affect you.

Best Answer

Have a party and get them all drunk.

Best Answer

Lol!! Only thing is that I don't drink at all & that would only make matters worse I'm sure.

Best Answer

I didn't say you get drunk, I said get your neighbors drunk.

Best Answer

I needed this laugh :) & I will have to take this into consideration :) thanks

Best Answer

And remember, everyone talks about everyone else, usually the second you leave the room.

Best Answer

Move

Best Answer

I seriously thought about this but that would be giving them what they want & I'm not weak like that but we are currently looking but we wouldn't leave our place entirely because of them as to the fact that everyone should come home to a piece of mind drama free & somewhere affordable :)

Best Answer