Wanderartist Wanderartist 31-35, M 14 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Hobbies

Vote early, vote YES, and vote often. I'm voting for Medical Marijuana in Massachusetts in a few days. Stupid anti-pot laws...I hate them so much...

Best Answer

vote YES because it should be legal anyway ! alcohol is worse by far. it damages the liver, and can kill you just by drinking too much ! at least with marijuana, you don't get hangovers and feel like crap the next day. also, it has been proven to be a natural pain killer. there are many benefits from it. the only reason why it hasn't been lagalized is because the federal government makes too much money from raids and throwing people in prison.

Best Answer

i'd personally vote yesyesyesyes :)

Best Answer

Its up to you.

Best Answer

Yes you should!

Best Answer

hey do you know when the voting deadline is? I'd say vote to legalize it but i'm not familiar with the details.

Best Answer

Nov. 6 at 8pm.

Best Answer

At least in Oregon.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

I live in Oregon too. It's an interesting question. Part of me says "yes" because if was legal it could be monitored. On the other hand, I don't really care to be working with people who aren't totally there. I guess for me it boils down to if it was legalized, what type of controls would go along with it. Good question.

Best Answer

I see it the same as alcohol. It will be abused by some, but most will at least have the decency not to show up to work completely stoned. The police have raised interesting questions on how they would test for it, but considering how wide its use already is one must assume that little would actually change.

Best Answer

After California OK'd medical marijuana, dispensaries opened everywhere and usually ran by criminals. The government has no control over it, it's gotten out of control and just now they are trying to do something about it. Don't let this BS happen to your state.

Best Answer

We already have a medical marijuana program. It works well enough. Measure 80 is about legalizing marijuana.

Best Answer

You need to vote the way your heart tells you .. not ask a bunch of strangers how you should vote.

Best Answer

Do you really think what you say will have any consequence on how I vote? I am just taking a look at public opinion.

Best Answer

Then you could have asked for opinions about the situation, not how you should vote.

Best Answer

I thought asking people how I should vote on the measure would add a certain amount of reality to the question. Should we legalize marijuana is asked all the time on this site as a hypothetical question. I wanted to make it more real. I also sought to publicize the fact that people in 2 states are voting on this issue right now.

Best Answer

Absolutely yes, vote as many times as you can :)

Best Answer

Once will suffice.

Best Answer

vote YES so your peeps can leave California and go back home cuz we don't want them druggies here

Best Answer

What the hell are you talking about? Oregon is facing an influx of unwanted Californians. Please come get them and drag them back to that god awful state.

Best Answer

lol.. they must be swapping places cuz we had an influx of Oregonians (the loser type) who were drawn here for the easy to get pot.

Best Answer

You have got to be joking. Oregon has medical marijuana program and it is easier to get a card here than it is in California. Here in Oregon we are getting your economic refugees. We don't want them.

Best Answer

Please fix your state.

Best Answer