His Love for me heals my Heart as my Love for him makes him reveal is true, loving self?
Houndstooth Houndstooth 51-55, F 3 Answers Aug 30 in Dating & Relationships

That rings true in me. I have had this happen. Beautiful.

Best Answer

It crept up on me so naturally...

Best Answer

love! you have matured or rather the opposite of it

Best Answer

Yes, I am completely dumbfounded at feeling so open and real and non-pretentous and giddy. The way his eyes smile with such Joy when he sees me. He is astounded at my reaction of him telling me how beautiful I am...because I am truly not used to that.

He has such respect and reverence for me too...no red flags pop up... :-)

Best Answer

so nice for you both. but pardon me, i really feel jealous of him!

Best Answer

I can't begin to tell you the Heartache I have gone through to come out of that haze and see him weep with truth and Love for me. All in good time. I had to heal and come to some realizations I did not want to come to to allow this Wonderful Man in my Heart. Foreign, but getting used to the connection.

Thank you. :-)

Best Answer

i feel very happy for both of you. my best wishes.

Best Answer

Thanks. It has come to my attention that the more I stay independent and truly enjoy his company, the better it is for both of us. True enjoyment is the act of observation of something doing their own thing and never wanting to change anything about that. Nature has taught me much this past 2 years...as well as heartache and denial. :-)

Best Answer

yes, with true love it is.

Best Answer

Thank you. I have NEVER been placed in this strange place. My past experiences have been stepping stones I guess to this. I'm astounded. Thank you. :-)

Best Answer