I don't know what to do please help me... I have been really good and disciplined with my diet but for like a week I literally pigged out and ate chocolates, ice cream carbs after carbs... for a week didn't worked out as well.... I know I gained weight.. DID I RUINED MY DIET? AM I STILL GONNA BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO MY WORKOUT ROUTINE AND EATING RIGHT PLEASE I NEED ADVISE AND MOTIVATION I'M GOING CRAZY! I feel like I have wasted months of efforts and hard work helllllllllllp!
iheartny28 iheartny28 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 15, 2013 in Women's Health

You can eat junk food just eat it in moderation. If you continue to eat healthy and exercise you will be fine. It's ok to eat junk food once in a while just not too much. You'll be fine.

Best Answer

No use crying over spilled milk (or milkshake). We all get off course once in a while. Just get back in your routine of exercise and healthy eating, and you'll be back on track!

Best Answer

sorry i never felt the need to diet, cause i have always been relatively thin and actually malnourished. i don't know anything about carb and calorie counting. as a casual observer, i would say that no, you didn't gain back 45 lbs or waste all that effort. its a set back, a bump in the road. clean the slate and start fresh. forget about it and move on.

Best Answer

you are just awesome thank you so much for your advise I will take it in and will keep it n mind

Best Answer

you haven't ruined it yet..but if you keep eating like that...you will...get your mindset back to where it was 2 weeks ago...goodluck

Best Answer

thank you so much!

Best Answer

just look as last week as a treat for doing so well...you did VERY well and deserve it...now.in another 2 months...have another 3 day pig out....:)...it doesn't hurt

Best Answer

you are right.... thank you so much to you and every one for the advise i'm like here at work in front of my computer crying you guys made me feel better thank you....

Best Answer

Just get back into your routine and forget about your lapse. You'll be fine. :D

Best Answer

thank you so much!

Best Answer

sleep with me. ill make sure we burn all of that out of your body

Best Answer

you're a girl lol

Best Answer

so?

Best Answer

i'm straight. I appreciate the comment God bless!

Best Answer

imma boy

Best Answer