I lost a bet to a cheerleader named Cathy at my school I said girls can't beat guys in sports and cheerleading isn't a sport. If I beat her in basketball she had to be my maid all year, but she beat me, so now she gets to make me into a cheerleader any way she wants. Do u think she'll just forget about the bet or what do u think she'll make me wear and do for it? We only have girls cheer here and the uniforms are little red and white outfits with tiny skirts and tight tops.Theres alot of funny answers but is this what people really think will happen?
MikeHarris MikeHarris 18-21, M 34 Answers May 30, 2009

i think you will be in the girls' cheerleader uniform in full makeup and feminized right down to your bra and panties. and i think you'll be loving it more than you admit or you would have never made the bet in the first place.

Best Answer

You are an embarrasment to your gender :P

Best Answer

You go girl!!....Now the shoes are on the other foot,<br />
She will not and Should not forget it!<br />
Enjoy your cheerleading!!

Best Answer

I have to go with everyone else on this. I think you want this, might be subconcious, but if you play your cards right, you could have the time of your life.<br />
Put up a token fight, and then relax and enjoy the ride.

Best Answer

Well, I am sure they can manage to get you a men's suit. Hey, look at it like this you will get to hang out with the cheerleaders, easy....well you know. Now if she tries to humiliate you, may or may not be the case, then go with it. Play her game, make jokes, dont let anyone get to you. If you play her game you can win the bet in the end...even though she won, you can still win yours. We all do embarrassing things, dont let it get you down. Get some.

Best Answer

Sounds like fun! I hope she. Wins n makes u wear diapers underneath your cheerleading outfit so u don't have accidents while cheering ok.

Best Answer

Well,I don't know what your going too do. Alll I know is I sure wish it was me instid of you! fir st I would talk her into making as "girly" as possible then I'd "beg her"to make me stay that way ALL year. Then I'd beg her to train me to be A"'HOT - ***"CHEERLEADER on and off the field! IF YOUR SMART YOU'll DO WHAT EVER SHE WANT'S!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

you're screwed... women don't 'forget' something like this... unless she is a kind hearted person you are in for some serious embarrassment I'm afraid.

Best Answer

if you made her your maid for a YEAR i think she'll remember. <br />
Put your big girl panties on, girl!

Best Answer

You should suck it up and dress in one of those cute little cheerleader outfits, complete with pom-poms and enthusiasm. I am pretty sure that she won't forget about this one. Make sure she takes pictures! We all want to see! <br />
And your school doesn't allow males to participate in cheerleading?! That's totally sexist. I don't want to be a cheerleader, but I would definitely start a riot.

Best Answer

i hope she does, never underestimate the power ofd women, and have fun, it only fun if you let it be

Best Answer

at least your getting to hang out with cheerleaders, u lucky dog.

Best Answer

i think this is made up.<br />
else if you did such a bet, then you should cheer in those outfits on the stadium for an entire season.

Best Answer

I think you've stumbled into a beautiful situation. Let her dress you and enjoy it. If it turns her on, you've struck gold. If she doesn't like it she'll soon tire of it. Actually, either way it will be a great experience for you.

Best Answer

Sucks for you I think go all out and walk around school like a model lolol this is funny post us a pic

Best Answer

ha, i gerentee she is not going to forget about it. Act like it dosent bother you. Get with all your buddies and laugh about it. It works, i promise.

Best Answer

I think she is going to make you into a very pretty cheerleader and I hope that we get to see pictures. I have always wanted to be a cheerleader, but I wanted to wear the girls uniform, so I was never brave enough to try out. I wish I would have thought about betting with one of the girls, although I would have lost on purpose just to be able to become my fantasy. Go with whatever she comes up with and try to enjoy the experience, it should help make it a little easier.

Best Answer

why is it a bad thing when you are doing the bettry to talk to the cheerleader

Best Answer

Do my eyeballs deceive, or did it already not start? Regardless, you lose, you pay. Suck it up.

Best Answer

Uhh YEAH she will remember..I don't get why you would make a stupid bet like that that's just - you get what I mean! And well..you asked for it. Start getting fit; it's gonna be a REALLY big moment for EVERYONE to remember!

Best Answer