StarNoble StarNoble 36-40, F 94 Answers Mar 18, 2012

No, I lost mine to a cougar. She was nice.

Best Answer

at what age?
did you regret it.Howd you get her to anyway?

Best Answer

Yes, he cheated on me with my best friend. Sex education should include, relationship education, self assertiveness education, self respect eductation and not falling for a few stupid sweet lines from sex starved hormaonal twonks education lol. I wish I could have given my Husband my virginity. He's the only man to have deserved to get it. If I knew then what I know now, I would have held back till marriage.

Best Answer

Nope. I think we both got lucky that night.

Best Answer

No, I ended up marrying him.

Best Answer

No, I haven't lost it yet. <br />
Sorry to hear about that :'(

Best Answer

are you maybe ready to lose it soon? I could help you...

Best Answer

Lol, naah I'll pass on that offer. Waiting for marriage.

Best Answer

good luck sweetheart.... :)
let me know if you change your mind, its never too late...

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

No, he actually was a good guy. We still have a bond today. We will loose touch for years and then wind up bumping into each other. Weird.

Best Answer

I had not seen him in about 20 years or more and I wound up bumping into him last summer and things were exactly the same between us as they had always been.

Best Answer

The club no one wants to belong to

Best Answer

i just snorted from laughing. thanks.

Best Answer

She was ok... I wouldn't call her a loser.

Best Answer

I lost mine to my first love and high school sweetheart. Then he joined the Marine Corp and I stayed at home to go to college. We both married and divorced other people. We reunited and had a love affair. It was wonderful, but I wasn't in a position to move away with him. We have both remarried but I sometimes think fond memories of our time together.

Best Answer

no! im still virgin and will continue to be until i reach 21 years. im very proud of that and thank God for keeping me up to this far! im also a first year student at varsity and don't want to loose my pride to a womeniser!

Best Answer

No, I didn't lose it, I gladly gave my virginity to my first love; a man I have been separated from for over 25 years, the one man whom I wanted but I thought I would never have again. We just reunited last year and together again, forever. BTW, he gave his virginity to me as well...it doesn't get better than this...<br />
IF YOU HAVEN'T "lost" your virginity yet, STOP and think about this. Don't LOSE something SO precious. Be sure to give it to the ONLY ONE that you have given your heart...I did.

Best Answer

yes i did n i wish i didnt fall for the L word trick .. people will say and do anything to get in your pants :(

Best Answer

No actually I lost mine to a gorgeous guy who was funny

Best Answer

I am also funny!

Best Answer

no..i loved him and he loved me.

Best Answer

Yes. Yes, I did. He used the "L" word when I was 16. I was duped.

Best Answer

Never saw her again!

Best Answer

Well, he was a pla<x>yer so I guess he wasn't the best, but loser might be too far. I wish it had been someone else in retrospect.

Best Answer

No I lost mine to a beautiful Spanish girl, in England

Best Answer

No, it was to a girl I cared for very much. Our relationship didn't last but it is something I remember fondly.

Best Answer

he was no winner, i'll say that. definitely should have waited.

Best Answer