there is a friend of mine and i love him i never told him it tho...and i thought he loved me but one day he was like i never want to know u and it was for no reason but i acted like i dont care and said ok bye but it did hurt but i kept telling my self he is gone so how cares and i stood strong but today he texted me say will u tell me ur name ? and i told him i thought u didnt wanted to know me he still didnt reply now should i texted him saying i was falling in love them him or i should stay acting like i dont care
mary3000 mary3000 13-15, F 3 Answers Jun 10 in Dating & Relationships

No, you don't know what love is your too young to date aswell if u think u love someone

Best Answer

Why do you think you love him?

Best Answer

because i feel so happy when i am talking to him and i think he is really cute

Best Answer

Those are all sweet and wonderful things. However, that's not what love is all about. I'd have to say you are infatuated with him, not in LOVE. Do some research on the differences, you'll find that there is a big difference. You'll have many loves in your life, and thousands of infatuations. Protect your heart, and live your life to the fullest! :)

Best Answer