violabenetti violabenetti 26-30, F 35 Answers Apr 13, 2012

If you love him tell him and let the chips fall where they may.

Best Answer

It is very brave of you to admit that you love someone. Good luck!

Best Answer

Yes telling someone you love them is beautifully magical and romantic. But will you get the response you expecting???<br />
I hope you know this person well and have GOOD vibes of how he feels about you.....Good luck!!!!

Best Answer

Absolutley<br />
IF:<br />
If you truly believe you are in love<br />
If you are both of legal age<br />
If you both have a good "head on your shoulder" and you know what I mean by that<br />
IF: you feel he is the sweetest gentlelest, kindest, most precious thing to your heart and <br />
IF: you feel your heart could not beat without him<br />
go for it! Life is short<br />
Way way too short. Why live with regrets and alone if you have a love in your heart . Shared happiness is the best happiness

Best Answer

Lovely sentiments.

Best Answer

Try it and see.

Best Answer

Only if he has already told you that he loves you.

Best Answer

Wise. You don't want to be considered a man chaser. If you chase him then in the end he will just leave. Guys need to think it is their idea not yours. Never tell a guy you love him without him telling you first. Make him invest emotionally with you. He needs to prove that he can win your love. If you tell him then he knows he already has it and that's when the b.s. starts.

Best Answer

Actually I understand your view, Lady G, but only a week ago , I was with a group of peeps who had this very discussion! 9 out of 10 guys said they were backwards, had social anxiety, feared rejection , or similar related issues and ive also seen this online where the guy says he KNOWS she loves him,,,,,he wishes she would just tell him she wanted to spend her life with him already...give him a big opening, or ask HIM already. Its true. It also depends on the circumstances , I believe. I have no idea what "koontz" is protesting, but Ive seen some people miss out on a great love because of a silly little barrier or centuries old tradition. :(

Best Answer

IFoundYourDiary : you're totally right

Best Answer

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I just left mine. I agree with KingofSwords. I think he has a valid point being that he is a man. Koontz205 is just acting like a jerk posting crap all over the place. EP is full of idiots like him. Since men and women are different and so are their relationships, it would have to be what worked within the relationship of those two people. If you already had a discussion about it and had your own opinion (and obviously not open to others) why did you bother posting the question?

Best Answer

define love ?

Best Answer

It is a good decision,as lng as he's nt married!<br />
If u dnt do it u'll always wonder 'what if' so go ahead and do it if you're mind's already made up bt dnt go 4 it whole heartedly cz he myt say no,and if he does give urself a pat on the back n move on,you'll be hurt bt thez no need to brood over it 4 ever coz there'll be othr guys probably way better

Best Answer

If you have been together for a while then you can... But if you guys aren't in a relationship and he's just a guy you know but don't have that kind of a relationship with, then maybe you should try and form one first?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Well it may just turn him away. You should let him tell you first!

Best Answer

of course, I wish everyone would just say what they think.

Best Answer

Don't do it because it will all go against you later on when you get to know him more, he will look at you as an easy person then get bored of you quickly.

Best Answer

THIS.......GOES BOTH WAYS

Best Answer

I know, even if he is someone who comes from the door but I am giving her an advice to be strong and not innocent like I used to be. This is the problem when a lady has no experience with guys, she ends up getting hurt from an ******* who wants her only to control her and get what he wants but once he finds out she is not capable of being controlled, he gets bored and ends everything by disrespecting my family who can love me more than he does

Best Answer

Human BEING is not BEING a shield to the bad things of this EARTH. Should she stand on her own two feet and weed out bad guys yes. Should she take away the beautiful side of her(Feminine) You know ...soft,gental,kind,considerate,compassionate,loving...Or do THEY exist in the WORLD anymore???

Best Answer

How long have you been seeing each other? Usually after a few weeks or months of being together she usually says something.

Best Answer

sure he would like to hear it

Best Answer

I don't know! :P But if you want to... then YES!!!

Best Answer

as a man if some girl you know pretty well come and tell you she loves what will be your reaction ?

Best Answer

I guess it depends on how I would feel about her. I would hope I feel the same way about her because then I would get to say that I love her too. It can be a bit scary though :) If you want some more advice or to talk about the actual situation... I know men pretty well and would be happy to listen so let me know. Hope it works out for ya!

Best Answer

If I loved her I would say it back...Without hesitation. But don't do it in a public place. Do it somewhere relaxing....Swing sets at a park....A stroll among flowers...So on.

Best Answer

😱😱😱😱

Best Answer

if its meant to be, its meant to be.

Best Answer

not really. he'll tell you first if he likes you, and he'd ask you out if he liked you. i think. :s sorry but that's generally the case... but you know, do what you like.

Best Answer

I say go for it, girlfriend! :)

Best Answer