Higher education doesn't hold the promise that it used to. I've seen too many friends put themselves in debt to the tune of $60'000. Straight out of high school. And when they finished; the field in which they had majored in; it wasn't as desirable or lucrative as it was when they set out on that path. Now all they have is a mountain of debt, and no real world working experience. One prelaw grad friend of mine delivers pizzas. At the rate of pay he makes he will never pay off those college loans. Therefore his credit is in a downward spiral. Therefore no car, or house, or any other type of loan. Life will not be what he had envisioned when setting out for higher education

Best Answer

man that sucks!

Best Answer

I guess so, yes. I look back on my schooldays with great affection, and I have happy memories of them although I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say I'd actually want to re-live my time at school - certainly not if I had to attend a modern present-day school anyway.

Best Answer

y nt?

Best Answer

I hated school. University was much better, though I was in my 30's by then. Age is more than just a number, as you get older it seems to get harder to learn new things and to retain what you've learned.

Best Answer

I never thought the day would come when i would say the elders were right, those were the best days of my life. Compared to being a adult i would take my teen years back in heartbeat, i have no idea what i was bitching and moaning about?

Best Answer

he he he he.true..u liked school tho?

Best Answer

its not so bad

Best Answer

hw is ur school?

Best Answer

good i go to a focus tech college. for computer networking. i like the small group of ppl i have gone thru most of my classes with.
urs?

Best Answer

am studyin pharmacy graduatin this year..school was/is stress bt i love it..n like my friends too

Best Answer

Life is a great school

Best Answer

right!

Best Answer