I used to love feeding the birds in the yard when I was a kid. I would watch them until they flew<br />
away. My cat would watch them until he chased them away.... haha.

Best Answer

No feeder at my new place yet but I love birds.I watch them when I have coffee on the patio in the mornings.Yesterday I saw a red headed woodpecker and a purple martin.What kinds of birds are in your yard?

Best Answer

red headed woodpeckers...cardinals, and some of those little birds, also blue jays...and squirrels

Best Answer

yes two doves two pigeons and squirrels have set up home in the trees , jays and bull finches magpies and blackbirds... made a couple of birds nests for the blue **** who come back each year ... i feed them bird food etc ... love watching them

Best Answer

No......there's an alligator in the canal behind my house. Don't feed the animals :/

Best Answer

probably a wise choice

Best Answer

Yes I do !

Best Answer

I love all natures creatures & I feed the birdies (and squirrels) gourmet seeds- I even cut up friuit to mix in and give them pieces of home made bread that i make too along with cheese balls and crumpled up chow mein noodles, what ever I have leftover that birds like does not go to waste- i put it out and watch them feast. It has unfortunately attracted alot of mean cats who try and kill the birdies. I love to frighten them away- the look on their cat faces is hilarious.

Best Answer

They just sh!t on me.

Best Answer

damn I hate when that happens

Best Answer

We leave food out for them, but my cat usually eats it (and sometimes the birds....)

Best Answer

yeah its a darwin thing

Best Answer