me too!

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

Jesus is super Cool. Keep loving Jesus

Best Answer

And he loves you back. You have no idea...

Best Answer

I love Jesus but he loved me first.

Best Answer

That's great. But do you will by his example. Do you love your neighbors as you love yourself? This includes gay people.

Best Answer

I grew up knowing and loving many gay people. I have gay friends to this day that I care about. I don't treat anyone differently bcuz of a sin they commit. Jesus doesn't treat me different when I sin. I'm no better than anyone else.

Best Answer

If we each are created in Gods image. And Jesus spoke of love being the most important thing, why would being gay be a sin?

Best Answer

Also do you live by his example? He spent an awful lot of time with the social outcasts, the lepers...
Today, that would look like accepting each person's faith and sexual identity.

Best Answer

First response...God speaks against being gay multiple times in the Bible. Romans chapter one is perfect to read if you're interested in knowing that information. God created Adam and Eve. A man and woman for the man. Also so they would reproduce. Same genders were never meant to be together in any way. Yea I will talk to anyone about God. It doesn't matter what social class you are in. I've met all kinds of people all over america.

Best Answer

No God doesn't. That book was written by humans and rewritten many times with pieces removed.
And humans wrote it in to encourage people to procreate.

Best Answer

For some reason that is everyone's go to statement lol. The Bible is God inspired. All of the people in it and the ones who helped write it had very close relationships with God. The original disciples helped write some of the Bible. They write about what they saw when they were with Jesus. Matthew Mark Luke and John. All four say pretty much the same thing. They are eyewitness accounts. The other books are letter written my apostle's or other Godly men in their era.

Best Answer

Let me ask you this, do you actually believe that God forbade people to not eat pork? Or was it the current tribesmen that noticed their people were dying from Trichinosis and told them it was against God?

Best Answer

Good question. God forbid the Jews from eating pork. Bcuz the people who weren't Godly were eating it and he wanted the Jews to be set apart in every way possible from the people who didn't want God. And it does have a lot of diseases especially for back then. People back then didn't cook their meat properly like we do today. They often ate it raw or mildly cooked. And with pork you can't do that. So it about the health reasons I think and bcuz he wanted the Jews to not be like everyone else.

Best Answer

God didn't decide that. The leaders did.

Best Answer

When Jesus came he said the two most important commandments were to love your neighbor as yourself and to love God with all your heart, mind and soul. Jesus also spoke of food not being unclean to eat, but that the "vessel" was to be clean. That means us, spiritually. And we do that by loving others, as much as we can.

Best Answer

When Jesus came he ushered in a new law. He says in the Bible I didn't come to do away with the old law but to fulfill it. He knew we couldn't keep the law. So he came to bear it for us by dying on the Cross for our sins

Best Answer

Out of respect. But his example is what we are to each strive for. That's why he said I am the way and the light.

Best Answer

What's your point here? you lost me lol

Best Answer

Instead of reading the word and taking it literally, I think you should look for deeper meaning. And I'd also add that I don't think it's wise on your part to call gay people sinners.

Best Answer

With all do respect to you and your views. I think you are a little lost. You're sayin the right things just not in the right way. Except about gay people. The Bible clearly states its a sin. Romans Chapter 1...read it

Best Answer

I'm a priest my dear. I know the Bible. More importantly I know the perfect love of God. And God loves everyone equally. :)

Best Answer

Oh a modern day Pharisee! Wow never met one.

Best Answer

Order of Melchizedek. An ancient order before the time of Jesus.

Best Answer

Well I think you and I should have a more in depth chat about your religion....I'm interested to know what exactly you are apart of.

Best Answer

I just told you. And it's a service order that includes everyone and anyone. If you are interested in learning more, there are books written about it. You should check it out.

Best Answer

I wanna know from you. Reason why I'm interested is I wanna know what people like you believe.

Best Answer

I've explained it quite clearly in this thread. If you still are unsure, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer

Loving dead people is weird ^^

Best Answer