I one I know is in his 50s and he has such a soft and gentle kiss not wet like younger men I have kissed. Also he understands and is always the gentleman. He also due to the job he does has soft hands and he is perfect at hugs as well. Just annoying he is married otherwise I would marry him.

Best Answer

I am glad to know that some younger women appreciate us. From my experience, I am far more skilled and savvy as a lover than I was when I was younger. I am also now much more considerate of a woman's needs, both in and out of the bedroom.<br />
If I could only take what I know now, what to do, and how to do it.... and re-live my sexual experiences with the women I was with in my younger days.... :)<br />
Having recently re-connected with my first serious girl friend (to whom I lost my virginity) .... who knows, I might at least get the chance to find out how much she thinks I have improved over the years !

Best Answer

As a man who will be 55 later this month I thank you for the compliment.

Best Answer