tamarrrra tamarrrra 18-21, F 34 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Love hurts but it hurts more when you reinforce your OWN suffering. Ditch his *** and find someone who really deserves you. If he loved you he wouldn't be cheating on you for...whatever reasons between your relationship is not my business, just telling you what I know ba<x>sed from my common sense.

Best Answer

i left him so many times be4 and he always come back i wanna leave him for good but i cant

Best Answer

Umm you should dump this jerk. You're allowing someone to cheat on you. You are really lowering your standards. you deserve better so go and find someone who will treat you right and love you just as you love them

Best Answer

Why do you make the assumption that he loves you. If he keeps cheating on you, he obviously does not. I'm sorry if this hurts but it is a fact. You do not purposefully hurt the ones you love.

Best Answer

He don't know what he has and people get greedy and always want more

Best Answer

My dude does the same thing. I always say it is because I let him. Maybe one day I'll get the strength to just walk away.

Best Answer

when u find away plz tell me

Best Answer

It's hard when people don't reciprocate feelings and emotions the way we want them to. I don't doubt that you love your boyfriend but if you have obviously caught him cheating and he still does it that's no good and disrespectful. Love is a wonderful feeling there are ups and downs and it takes hard work and honesty. Love also means making difficult decisions, like not cheating and deciding that the relationship has run its course. All tough questions that need answers. than as painful as it might be he doesn't care for you as much as you love him. It's a tough pill to swallow and it might take some time but you should find someone that will love you the way you want and need to be loved. Good luck and here's hoping you make the right decision

Best Answer

we broke up last month and we just got back together 2 weeks ago and he already cheated u know am not that type of girl who let anyone hurt her or see her cry but let me tell 4 the past month i'v been cryin my self 2 sleep i lost 10 pounds i don't eat i don't study and i go to law school its really hard its killing me don't judge me coz if i were i'd but plz don't i wanna leave him so bad

Best Answer

if he loves you he will not cheat. Please find someone who cares for you. Love does not hurt!

Best Answer

Because he cares more for himself then he does of or for you. So you either accept that your always going to be 3rd or 4th in line or grab your **** and move the **** on.

Best Answer

You deserve better. Kick him to the curb. Let him have his harem of trashy women. He doesn't deserve better.

Best Answer

He doesn't Love you, trust me

Best Answer

Some guys just get bored and can't control their urges. Sadly, you're most likely not gonna be able to stop him and even if you do, it'll always be in the back of your mind that he could do it again. You may love him, but if he's putting you through this, then he doesn't truly love you.

Best Answer

Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, & What It Means for Modern Relationships - http://amzn.to/VDlv6b

Best Answer

You are and he does not love you. Your relationship sounds as if you are his property and not a person. There is no good answer for why!

Best Answer

yea he knows that am his i always be he wont let anyone get near me he always say that he owns me

Best Answer

Girl you need to get out fast!

Best Answer

Psychologically speaking, not all men take a romantic relationship very seriously and with commitment. There have been many such instances I have heard about. Talk to him about it. Tell him what you feel for him and convince him to stop doing that stuff.

Best Answer

Let's get ONE thing PERFECTLY clear ...he obviously DOESN'T love

Best Answer

then why he always come back ?

Best Answer

This is gonna sound HARSH ..but ....cuz he knows yur DUMB enough to TAKE him back ..he thinks he can HAVE IT ALL

Best Answer

Funny. I think I'm in the same boat. I love him unconditionally, but he is easily lead astray.

Best Answer

so u know how i feel

Best Answer

I know. trust me.

Best Answer

so what should we do

Best Answer

I'm wondering that just now. In my case its we're on the net, He has a lot of psychological issues that take a bit of understanding, and I've reasoned that he must learn the hard way if he won't listen. So far he has been groomed and duped- and has given up cyber sex. I tried to stop him, and watched happen what I knew would happen which was distressing. I'm nearing the opinion enough is enough, raving looney and vulnerable adult or not. I won't ever stop loving him, and he really loves me. That's the thing. But if he was really here, as a real person, beside me, doing all that: things would be SO much different. I'd cut his bloody balls off for starters.

Best Answer

test of love may be..

Best Answer

Never get drawn down by a partner...life has more to offer...

Best Answer

It won't matter if you're pretty, nice or anything good towards him. He cheats because he wants to and he knows that he has that control over you, that no matter who he cheats with, you'll still stick by his side so therefore, he thinks that you're okay with it.<br />
I'm going to be a bit brutal and ask you why the hell you're still with him. You're obviously hurt by it but you seem like the kind of person who thinks that their partner will change if they show them their devotion..Seriously? That won't change anything. That won't help anything. If you want better, you need to leave him. If you want him to keep cheating on you, by all means, stay with him. <br />
At the end of the day, it will not matter if you stick by his side. He will continue to cheat on you until you leave him. Simple as that.

Best Answer

u know whats funny that am not that type of girl who cry herself 2 sleep but with him every night i cry myself 2 sleep i wanna leave him but i can't but i really want 2

Best Answer

what do you mean, you can't? Everyone can leave. He doesn't own you and you don't own him. If he's abusing you then you need to seek professional help, see what they can do for you and how to get you out of it. If no one is around for you, try seeking out a woman's shelter.

Best Answer

He may very well love you. I don't believe that monogamy equals love. But if he knows you don't want him sleeping with other people and you've made an agreement to be monogamous and he keeps lying to you, then, he doesn't respect you.<br />
Find a nice boy who'll respect you and stay faithful. You deserve it.

Best Answer