Hey there. well from reading this i really think this ''girl'' friend of your boyfriend clearly likes him and is obviously jelous at the fact you have him, if you have already confronted him about what she is doing and how she is making you feel and he is not doing anything about it well instead of ignoring it and letting things get worse the best thing maybe to do i ask her what is her problem? and explain that she is making things difficullt between the both of you and you really are not happy about the way she talkes about you as you havent done anything wrong! as she is in the wrong im sure she will be the 1 left struggling on what to say and probabluy make up something to cover it up. but i know that when u clear the air with the girl you will feel alot better about it and tell your boyfriend as he wouldnt speak to her about it u done it instead! :D:D

Best Answer

I was going to talk to her about it, but when i get angry or upset, i get incredibly sarcastic, and then it turns into hate mail, so i decided against it, but the part where you said she is jelous, i did try and point it out to him, but he used the "shes my friend, why would she be" when im clearly a woman, and she is clearly a little girl, so i can see, but i cant put it into his thick skull, so im going to have to do what i didnt want to do, its not working, so boot him... thank you so much though

Best Answer

Anyone who would put you in the position to compete with another woman is not your friend and certainly should not have the privilege of being your boyfriend.Ditch both of them.It's not nearly as fun to put on a production when there is no audience.I imagine your boyfriend will think of a million ways to put your mind at ease when you are out with a man that has eyes only for you.

Best Answer

worringly, a friend of mine said near enough the same thing, i didnt want to listen, because recently he said he really likes me and more than a friend, so I thought he was being biased, but your both right... I am going to have to get rid of him

Best Answer

Ok. She doesn't respect you, and he is not standing up for you... You talked about it and still... This is simple, darling, stand up for yourself and break up. I guy who is truely in love with his gf, will create boundaries with his female friends and will not allow any of his friends to treat you like that. I know that probably are in love but some behaviors cannot be tolerated.

Best Answer

like i said above, its all right, I would give the same advice to a friend, Im starting to think i needed to hear it from people i dont know to realise whats happening, he is going to have to go

Best Answer

Dont worry, I have done it lots of time here. Is like I know the answer to my question but I need reassurance or support from other people. Best of luck. Be positive, perhaps while you are wasting time with this guy, you could be meeting someone else without the psycho friend and you could have a better relationship in which you are truely valued. Best of luck!

Best Answer

thank you so much, i think i need the luck

Best Answer

Slags you off and he's ok with this? No not ok if he is aware of this. That's just disrespectful.

Best Answer