You really dont want to be in a relationship with someone who doesnt love you. Its a very painful road. Respect her wishes and find a girl that is into you and capable of treating you with love, equality and respect. If you have to "earn" her affection, there is a very good chance you'll have to keep doing it for the rest of the relationship. This is an overlord-underling relationship and not love.

Best Answer

I love my ex and want to be with her are you nuts!!!! She will hurt you again and again if it did not work the first time why will it work the second or the third and every time you will be the one that gets the brunt of the hurt.

Best Answer

why u wnat to be hurt...<br />
you will keep hoping she might get laid.........and thats not gonna happen........<br />
keep distance for now..............if she starts feeling for u she will make a move

Best Answer

ahhh love ex?? put the "S" back in front

Best Answer

Do nothing...move on

Best Answer

Well, we can't MAKE people love us. My suggestion is to let it be and try to be "just friends" if you can. My man and I just broke up and I don't want to be friends. It's over, so that's it.

Best Answer