Thing is, I'm not "totally over the moon, going to die without him, can't be without him ever" about him to get married. Is that ok?!
confused2112 confused2112 26-30, F 5 Answers Apr 7 in Dating & Relationships

There is the possibility that what you have is genuine love and not lust. You would have to search yourself to figure this out.

Best Answer

Isn't that good though? Love rather than lust?

Best Answer

It is what makes relationships last. Passion (lust) always fades if there is not genuine love to follow then relationships fall apart. I guess what I should have said was is it love or fondness.

Best Answer

Good point.

How do i determine if it's fondness or love?!

Best Answer

I would suggest meditation. This will calm your mind and the thoughts will flow more easily. Then when they do come you can ponder them.

Best Answer

Tests will come soon. You will know it no matter what.

Best Answer

I've been waiting for "tests". not sure what they would be like.
We always seem to stay together even after huge fights.

Best Answer

They you go. A test would be when you two are not together. Not in touch. This will bring out the next and actual level of your relationship.

Best Answer

well i am leaving on vacation on the 18th for about 9 days with my brother to visit family.

Best Answer

Ok take it as a challenge then. Talk to him about it. No contact between you two in these 9 days and report back on the tenth :) You will like it !

Best Answer

Some men tend to feel stifled under those circumstances.

Best Answer

and women too.
But i feel men want a women like that.
though i think its good when the man is like that about his woman.

Best Answer