Start introducing your hands at the ba<x>se when he gets close. When he gets to that point, work your hands up so that only the head is in your mouth, but focus on using tongue and loosen your lips so that his 'grand finale' oozes out around your lips and down onto your hands.... then transition fully to hand job.<br />
Trust me, that is what is usually done to me and it feels fantastic !

Best Answer

I just recently went through this with my husband.I always backed off because I was afraid of the same thing.Now he calls me his lil *** ****..I'm practically a pro.It was so much easier then I had imagined it.I just started with a lil and swallowed more each time.He even told me he thinks its sexy when some drips down my chin and not to be worried about taking it all.Now I just swallow as much as I can and let the rest drip out the sides and down my chin..Sometimes theres more and sometimes theres less.He seems to really enjoy it no matter what ,as long as I make the effort and do my best. :)

Best Answer

You do not have to swallow sweetheart.Have a glass of water next to the bed,after he nuts spit it into the glass.

Best Answer

You wont gag<br />
Pineapple juice is good but it doesn't taste that bad believe me<br />
But by all means have it<br />
Just ensure you are in control

Best Answer

push it out with your tounge, don't take it all the way in, or just let it *** out then wipe it off like yuor rubbing him then act like you are back on it, he will think you did it, or just don't have it in your mouth, i bet he wouldn't care as you are doing it anyways, say hey dude be happy your getting it period(ha-ha)

Best Answer

Make sure hes already "finished" once so there won't be a lot. You should be in control. Maybe have him lying on his back and you over him. That way you can control how much of him is in your mouth and you won't get more than you can handle. And then give it a try. You won't know until you actually try it.

Best Answer

I agree with that. Make sure he is on his back that way you have full control, Don;t let him take your head and shove it down. If you don't want to swollow it all, just swallow some and let the rest run down your chest

Best Answer

only 1 way to find out. My wife tells me I taste different depending on the food I eat.

Best Answer

lol i heard pineapples make it taste sweet.

Best Answer

Pull it out of your mouth just before he **** n let it hit ur breast.

Best Answer