if you think others are racist, take a long hard look at yourself, you are just as bad.

Best Answer

I don't care.

Best Answer

*clap clap clap* so you are just another hypocrite.

Best Answer

Nope you're the only one that feels that. but then again ignorance is bliss. Everybody ep knows I hate white people. It's not hypocrisy. its the truth

Best Answer

no, you're hypocrite. you can't just say that someone's racist and then be racist against them thats a hypocrite.

Best Answer

Please look up the definition of hypocrisy.for now,dnot waste my time thanx

Best Answer

I don't need to, I already know it, and YOU are wasting your time, not us.

Best Answer

from where I'm standing you don't know jack sh*t but hey that's none of my business. sycophants like your never get anything.

Best Answer

wth is your problem? it's ppl like you that make everyone else look bad! you are just making the problem worse!

Best Answer

Oh no please don't give me all the credit to me. I'm sure Jim crow would give me never ending lashes for that.

Best Answer

that was 200 years ago. so let me spell it out for you. ITS. IN. THE. PAST. we have done our very best to make up for it, so calm down !

Best Answer

Oh really?? why didn't I get the memo?? or was it the fact that killing a Black American woman the part where you guys make up for it by take a mugshot of her dead? :D

Best Answer

I wish you could see how idiotic you're being, your 10 times more racist than you think we are!

Best Answer

I don't take.people into slaves, I think kill children of different creed and I don't go around shooting black people I'm churches either. I would rather be an Idoor than be you. to me that's the greatest achievement of all. oops

Best Answer

again, that was in the past! calm down, we are STILL trying to make up for all of that, but ppl like you don't help that.

Best Answer

ah no that was on the 27th of July 2015..uh and I'm.supposed to be the uneducated one. The irony

Best Answer

it's still the past.

Best Answer

Still the past???? ROTFLMAO. bye idiot

Best Answer

your the idiot

Best Answer

bah bye :))

Best Answer

uh...so then how is your problem?

Best Answer

Yet another racist!

Best Answer

boo hoo

Best Answer

Don't be sorry for me your the one that has issues and will live a life in narrow mindedness and stupidity

Best Answer

Why would I feel sorry for you??? Lmao aint nobody got time for you brah. xD

Best Answer

Maybe it was your pity full act of sarcasm typing "boo hoo". Sorry didn't realise you were hard of thinking as well as a racist dog

Best Answer

and I didnt realise you were live breathing sycophant. oops.

Best Answer

I'm not I just don't like stupid *****

Best Answer

That's racist of you to say that.

Best Answer

I just love "difference and variety"

Best Answer

I have to ask you; why is everything a race issue with you? Why not a human thing as we both are. Has someone white done something horrible to you?

Best Answer

Yes they've tried to destroy my race

Best Answer

Absolute lies? I don't harbor any ill will to you or any other black person. I think you are the racist one.

Best Answer

You can't fight hate with hate. Listen to MLK.

Best Answer

The troll is real.

Best Answer

Good to know

Best Answer