Don't know if this counts but this actually happened to my dad. He used to be a a taxi driver and work nights and one time he picked up this guy and he said take me to Galliagh and my dad was driving and he looked and he was gone. SPOOKY lol

Best Answer

omg that happened to my dad to. He was next to the driver and another guy came here and then suddely he was gone

Best Answer

Get a Brothers Grimm fairy tale book... Someof those stories are actually pretty scary if you're a kid.

Best Answer

Disclaimer *NOTICE* The following is purely fictional intended to reverse the cultural idea that evil is cool and wins in the end.
The following is a compilation of eye-witness accounts, data file reports, and victim's recounting in a story format.
Thursday, July 2015. A Father decides to spend the weekend in a cabin on the lake with his wife, daughter, and two sons. Little does he know that their second night being there will be the scariest of their lives....
A storm hits the families location in the afternoon forcing the family to remain indoors. At around 6:15 P.M. the storm desists.As one of them man's sons pears out the window overlooking the lake he suddenly shrieks in terror scaring his family just as bad as he is. Unable to speak he points out the window as he retreats to his mother.A tall, white, faceless figure looms at the treeline just beyond the lake.Within a few seconds the creature looks up,gazeless, at the frightened campers and begins to approach.After looking out the window the father, forcing himself to remain calm, tells his wife to contact police. There is no cell coverage. Hunkered down in the cabin the family tries their best to keep composure....
Thursday, July 2015, 7:03 P.M. A 911 failed 911 signal has reached the ears of a group only known as the S.S.A. (Southern Star Agents) Within minutes the group of 12 armed men prep and race to the target.
Upon reaching the drop zone via chopper a helicopter pilot relates over the radio that he has seen an odd creature go just into the treeline in the direction of the cabin. Within seconds two teams are on the ground and are now taking their tactical positions. A team member relates to his comrades that the figure has now been spotted near the cabin. The following is a radio transmission recording.
Team One Team Leader-"Yeah, I just saw it go into the treeline again."
Team Two Team Leader-"You got eyes on him now?"
Team One TL-"Hold on. Hey I can hear voices, sounds like our victims. They're terrified."
Five minutes of radio silence.
Team One TL-" Tac1 here, I'm sending a sniper team to a higher location.Be advised they are 0100 feet from our location over."
Team Two TL- "Copy, 0100 feet from your location."
Team One TL- " Effective arrival time to victim is currently under 15 minutes, we're good. Over."
Team Two TL- "Hey you get eyes on the target lethal action is authorized!"
Team One TL-"Copy lethal action authorized."
Minutes later a round traveling at 777m/s fired from a team members M40 , hits it's target dropping it instantaneously.The team recovers the family transporting them to local police for a debriefing.
As you may have guessed the creature is Slenderman. Slenderman's story is quite gruesome and no matter what he seems to get the upper had always. The fact that Slendy has a fascination with children is an incredibly good reason to drop the creature with a deadly round.In this story evil is opposed and defeated. As Newton's third law states "For every action there is an equal and opposite action." Except in this case 'ol Slendy bag stood no chance. Defend, defy, defeat. Evil stops here! (-.|'-)

Best Answer

Disclaimer! NOTICE: The following is purely fictional!
Hey guys, I come from a small and secretive tactical unit known as the S.S.A. While we usually file reports and mission data files I thought I'd just share this one with ya'll as it freaked the living daylights out of me.We specialize in a variety of missions, from saving children from pedophiles to preventing serious tragic catastrophes.
On this particular mission we got a call out, it was the year 2002, this mission would be no ordinary one. In fact it was one of the more dangerous type. It case to my team of 12's attention that a Catholic Priest would be required on this mission.
Four kids alone in a suburban home somehow get hold of a Ouija board. For some reason or other the kids decide to mess with this thing. It takes us approximately 5 minutes to get from our drop zone to the inside of the house. By the time we reach the house and the room where the kids are at there is complete chaos.
Before I continue I will describe our current state and defenses. All 12 of us are armed with fully automatic weapons as well as other backup weapons. We are protected with kevlar as well as protected from biological and chemical attacks. Our all black uniform plus equipment are nothing to dismiss. Despite all this we ourselves are not armed for what we were about to meet. Boy was it a good idea to fetch that priest.
By the time we reach the room we find two young girls who appear to be in shock while one boy yells helplessly at his friend who is now having a severe seizure. We decide to drag both girls, still dazed, to another room while attending to both boys. With six in the room and six others in the back room with the two girls we decide to act.
The boys body convulsing severely must be attended to. My wingman puts one or two tranquilizers in the kid to shut his body down and relax his muscles. Now mentally unconscious our priest makes his move. From this point we retreat from the room all of us sweating profusely.I remember my wingman ,Cliff, saying to me with exhaustion, "Di..Did I really just see that?" I shook my head unable to give a coherent answer. I remember thinking later, "why on Earth would this ever seem like a good idea for a kid, ugh, this is awful."
Several years later and much therapy and the kids are still shaken up.I hope no one ever finds it in themselves to mess with this kind of stuff.~ Tracer

Best Answer