BulletForMyValentineLover BulletForMyValentineLover 22-25 16 Answers Oct 17, 2010

yeess love love them.. i only have one.. one huge one that isnt finished on my ribcage.. wanna finish it? i doo!! soo bad.. i hate my unfinished tattoo :(

Best Answer

Go for it! I love all my mods. My father was tattooed, my husband and son are tattooed...heck, I bought a back piece for my daughter for her graduation present. Are you familiar with BMEZINE.COM? If not, go there now and join up! (Honestly I don't shill for them, it's just a really great site.) The galleries are INCREDIBLE.

Best Answer

i have tattos and lovem but wont do it on face neck or chest or legs piercings did one on my face and i wish i didnt do it it just make u ugly its what i think but i love my tattoos make sure u do one that u know u will want oh i dont do names

Best Answer

I think it is good to have tattoos and piercings but do not overdo it.

Best Answer

You're too young. No tattoos, piercings, or dating. You're grounded for even thinking about it.

Best Answer

I already have snakebites and a boyfriend lol

Best Answer

I love them. I do all my piercings and all of my friends. Im currently waiting for a spot to open in a shop for me, its a long waiting game but ill get in soon

Best Answer

I looove them!!

Best Answer

Super!

Best Answer

I love tattoos and piercings. I have a bunch of piercings, and 6 tattoos. I might get one or two more piercings, and I want a lot of tattoos.

Best Answer

Coming from someone who has many tattoos including a black and gray sleeve, make sure you do it the right way. The professional artists really look down on folks who buy those eBay machines and start scratching all their friends in unsanitary conditions like a kitchen, bathroom and living room. If you are serious, draw until your fingers bleed, and then keep drawing. Once you have enough for a portfolio, start frequenting your local tattoo shops and just try and make some friends. Don't just walk in telling them you want to start tattooing, they will not even listen to you. Hard work and luck is what you need.

Best Answer

I would not do any to myself and I probably be put of to have a relationship with a women with many big obvious piercing or tattoos. But that would not prevent me to be friend with people having plenty.

Best Answer