No such thing as a British accent. Loads of quite differnt accents, every county, England, Scotland, Wales, N Ireland. What I suspect that you mean is that you like the posh British accent.<br />
It has it's points, although often it is quite over the top, and rather too formal for today's society. They're all interesting, except the Mick Jagger/soccer pla<x>yer accent, called Esturine English, after the chavs who originally spoke it along the Thames estuary. God preserve us from that!

Best Answer

I I see , t's just so beautiful though . I even thought to go live there to pick it up

Best Answer

yes mate

Best Answer

I agree, a British accent is sooo yummy. ♥

Best Answer

Yes......... love it its Hot xxx

Best Answer

I absolutely love chatting to Americam women - I've got a real thing about it - so interesting that we speak the same language, but we're quite different isn't it?<br />
Here's a thing: In the US, you have to travel a fairly big distance to hear the regional accent change, but here in the UK, it only takes 50 miles or so to get a big difference in the way people speak. I'm from the south coast of England, but the London accent is massively different to mine, London being exactly 100 miles from here. My town is very popular with foreign language students who come to learn English. We speak reasonably clearly here, and I don't think there's much of a twang. Not in my opinion anyway!

Best Answer

Somebody I knew married a lady from southern Carolina , she had a wonderful accent !

Best Answer

I love many American accents, especially old type New York and some of the softer Southern ones. I'm sure I'd like more of them if I got chance to listen!

Best Answer