niteshiftnurse niteshiftnurse 41-45, M 3 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Movies & TV

Personally, I HATED her!

Moffat has no idea how to write women, which is apparent from the obviously 100% completely totally necessary scene where Irene walks around naked.

YUP. THAT WAS COMPLETELY NECESSARY. NO WAY AROUND IT. THEY NEEDED THAT SCENE. IT WAS SO CRUCIAL.

Best Answer

Ur funny and misguided, remember the ???????? naked = no read Entitled to your wrong opinion though.

Best Answer

Yeah, but there must have been other ways of doing that. Also, that was a pretty **** attempt at being subtle while insulting me.
Also, explain to me how a lesbian dominatrix suddenly gets all gooey over Sherlock Holmes?

Best Answer

cuz he da man - she gets gooey at the thought of dominating him. which obviously has to do with power not gender. when re doms her she obviously loves the idea also and gets all gooey because she met someone to control her, which arguably is in many bdsm relationships. for reference, I was not being subtle. far from it. I also wasn't insulting you. I was offering a different viewpoint which must have threatened you since you responded in a defensive manner.

Best Answer

Oh, okay, so:
'Ur funny and misguided'
And
'Entitled to your wrong opinion'
Aren't ways of insulting me?

Best Answer

no it was fact. you are funny and misguided. if you don't like my opinion disregard it, or challenge it, no need to "get your panties in a bunch" & whine about being insulted.
Now the get your panties in a bunch is an insult. notice the difference?

Best Answer

Did you completely miss what I said? you were blatantly stating my opinion was wrong, whereas yours was correct. Not only is this the most conceited thing I've ever seen, it's also utterly insulting.

Best Answer

you are a *****, confusing conceit for truth. Of course I say my opinion is correct and yours is not, we are each entitled. You have just as much right to yours as I do of mine. I recognize that.

Your unending whining of its insulting is what I find amusing. Get over it. People will disagree with you in life. Grow up. Deal with it like an adult, not a crying, baby, ankle biter. You have your wrong opinion and I have my correct one. I am sure you feel the same way.
If you want me to change my mind, offer facts of why I should, and when you have shown that you can bring something to a mass audience in a better fashion than Mr. Moffat has already proven himself with his personal success, I will give your comments the weight they deserve. Until that day, your words about character development are just that of sour grapes and jealousy of another persons accomplishments. So be a good ***** and shut it.

Best Answer

Yep. She's quite wicked.

...and smart.

...and sexy :)

Best Answer

I agree, so much fun and a great challenge for Sherlock! I love the beg references through out the story with a final definate win. Regardless, such class and wickedness with a yummy accent. aaahhhhhhhhhhh

Best Answer

I liked her confidence.

Best Answer

I did too, If i could meet one like that without the cruelty what a great day that would be! What a fun fantastic version of Miss Adler. :)

Best Answer