JusTme20329 JusTme20329 22-25, F 16 Answers Mar 20, 2012

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Best Answer

Indiana Jones,, Yes!! thanks! temple of doom, never heard of it. sounds good.

Best Answer

Wow ! you've never seen this? Its a fantastic movie ! You will love it. "Doctor Jones!, no time for love!"

Best Answer

If you're talking about the 80s, The Breakfast Club is my favorite. BTW, I saw Beetlejuice in theaters when it was first released. I remember thinking it was THE coolest movie ever made at that time. lol I was 7 or 8 years old!

Best Answer

"Stand By Me" I think I must've watched it like 20 times. The first time I was about 8.<br />
By "old time movie" I mean a movie I've seen when I was a kid. Cause I've liked much older films, but I saw them later in life.

Best Answer

I'd have to say The Wizard of Oz. That movie never gets old. For good old - fashioned melodrama tho, can't beat "Mildred Pierce", starring Joan Crawford. "Get out, Veda! Get out before I kill you!"

Best Answer

Shawshank Redemption.

Best Answer

Casablanca<br />
Timeless

Best Answer

"Round up the usual suspects."

Best Answer

Beetle jouce an oldie!?!? no way. there's colours and sound and all, so not an oldie, that one. <br />
IFor me, real oldie fav? the original Frankenstein, where you could only see a headsized round piece of the whole picture, yet gave me creeps, at least, back when I was five...(then again, it wasn't probably aimed for children...), and the chaplin movie where he played hitler...darn strange, but funny in a sick way.

Best Answer

can't believe you remember that movie.. tales from the crypt really scared me to the point that i was afraid o fall asleep..very good movie (in my opinion)..

Best Answer

I'm thinking that if you consider beetle juice to be "old time" you don't know that movies didn't always have sound.<br />
Anyway my choice is a movie starring Henry Fonda and Jimmy Stewart called the "Cheyenne Social Club"

Best Answer

I hate to think of 'Beetlejuice' as an old time movie. Loved it as a kid.

Best Answer

Terms of Endearment

Best Answer

Clue

Best Answer

Although "Beetlejuice" is by most accounts NOT an "old time" movie I did enjoy it. I would recommend, "The Little General". Now THAT'S an old one.

Best Answer

im 25 years old so i can consider beetle juice as one of my oldies.. lol but i take it as the little general being a true oldy.. thanks for your answer!

Best Answer

It's actually one from the silent era but Buster Keaton is a master at visual storytelling. There's a LOT of old movies out there for us all to discover. :)

Best Answer

yeah totally agree..

Best Answer