Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Best Answer

Indiana Jones,, Yes!! thanks! temple of doom, never heard of it. sounds good.

Best Answer

Wow ! you've never seen this? Its a fantastic movie ! You will love it. "Doctor Jones!, no time for love!"

Best Answer

If you're talking about the 80s, The Breakfast Club is my favorite. BTW, I saw Beetlejuice in theaters when it was first released. I remember thinking it was THE coolest movie ever made at that time. lol I was 7 or 8 years old!

Best Answer

"Stand By Me" I think I must've watched it like 20 times. The first time I was about 8.<br />
By "old time movie" I mean a movie I've seen when I was a kid. Cause I've liked much older films, but I saw them later in life.

Best Answer

I'd have to say The Wizard of Oz. That movie never gets old. For good old - fashioned melodrama tho, can't beat "Mildred Pierce", starring Joan Crawford. "Get out, Veda! Get out before I kill you!"

Best Answer

Shawshank Redemption.

Best Answer

Casablanca<br />
Timeless

Best Answer

"Round up the usual suspects."

Best Answer

I hate to think of 'Beetlejuice' as an old time movie. Loved it as a kid.

Best Answer

Clue

Best Answer

Although "Beetlejuice" is by most accounts NOT an "old time" movie I did enjoy it. I would recommend, "The Little General". Now THAT'S an old one.

Best Answer

im 25 years old so i can consider beetle juice as one of my oldies.. lol but i take it as the little general being a true oldy.. thanks for your answer!

Best Answer

It's actually one from the silent era but Buster Keaton is a master at visual storytelling. There's a LOT of old movies out there for us all to discover. :)

Best Answer

yeah totally agree..

Best Answer

Beetle Juice is like my favorite!
Indiana Jones
Jumanji
Flash Dance
Dirty Dancing
Saturday Night Fever
Ferris Bueller's Day off
Young Frankenstein
Hitchcock movies

Ahh, soo many. They're not all OLD but still faves

Best Answer

Oh and The Burbs with Tom Hanks

Best Answer