bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 24 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Community

Probably nothing. Loving chocolate is normal. It's the people who say they don't like chocolate that I wonder about.

Best Answer

Marry me right now and we'll run away to chocolate heaven! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

Best Answer

Best Answer

congratulations you are a healthy human being :D

Best Answer

Sugar addiction.

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with you.

Next time, please put some on me and then eat it :)

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

nothing,u r just addicted

Best Answer

Depression is one of the reason..

Best Answer

Is it causing you to gain unwanted weight? Are your teeth good? If not, there's no problem at all. Dark chocolate is even good for you, as long as you only have a small amount. How much do you eat a day?

Best Answer

my teeth was good, like one bar

Best Answer

Chocoholic ring a bell????????????? I am in the same boat, only I like dark chocolate the best (semi-sweet).

Best Answer

It's NOTHING wrong with us i'am the same

Best Answer

I eat dark chocolate everyday so don;t feel bad.

Best Answer

love em myself, it contains a chemical compound that helps you feel good , sadly also contains a little bit of caffine and lots of sweet sugar , a little bit is of no harm lol ,even ever day

Best Answer

caffeine addiction

Best Answer

sweet tooth.

Best Answer

yeah i think so but i like chocolate nothing else.

Best Answer

I could eat chocolate every day too, and I'll kill somebody for some chocolate during my period! lol

Best Answer

hahahaha same here :)

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with you. You just got into the habit of wanting something sweet and your sweet of choice is chocolate. I get like that too. I can go for months without anything sweet, I have a piece of candy or a cookie and then I'd like to have one every day. It goes away if you don't allow your body to have it again for a while.

Best Answer

i don't like candy or cookie or ice cream, i just love chocolate really.

Best Answer

Exactly. That's why I went out of my way to type these words: You just got into the habit of wanting something sweet and your sweet of choice is chocolate.

Best Answer

Did you have to mention chocolate right now? :P

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Seems normal to me.

Best Answer

nothing where chocolate is concerned

Best Answer