hotcouple30 hotcouple30 36-40, M 10 Answers Jul 11, 2010

Here is what I want to know Why do you love it? Why do you love seeing your wife **** another guy? what about the acutal act turns you on... <br />
I mean it's something... what is going on in your head when you see her with another man? Is it that you need to know that other men find her attractive? Is it like live ****? I just want to know what is going on inside your mind when this is happening and I ask becuase my husband loves it too... He is addicted to finding the perfect guy for me to **** while he watches... and When i ask him why it's such a turn on he says he just likes to watch me. likes to see the pleassure on my face and finds it very sexy when i go down on another man...

Best Answer

What caused me to want to see my wife ****** by another man was an unplanned and unexpected wife swapping event that continued for several years. Of course we knew that each husband was ******* the other wife. The kissing, total nudity and foreplay were done in the same room but they wouldn't have sex in the same room as their spouses. More and more I wanted to see my wife in the act of *******, watching her body motions and facial expressions as she reached a climax. I suggested a ********* and she initiated one with a good friend who was also a co-worker of mine. Seeing the look on his face when she invited him into bed with us was amusing. Without going into all the details here watching his examine her naked body with his eyes and then his hands, along with me, was great. I knew that he was enjoying the feel of her body and long hot French kisses as much as I did. She was and is the world's greatest kisser. With the two of us performing foreplay with her, she got hotter than she had ever been in her life. I felt that I was the luckiest man on earth for her to have married me. Watching her guide his hard **** inside her was what I'd dreamed about. I wasn't disappointed. She gave him one of the best ***** that I was sure he had ever had or would ever get. I was proud of her beyond description. However we did not stop with one round each. I loved seeing more of my friends who I knew had lusted after her but never expected to **** her to have the opportunity to get between her beautiful legs get what they had been longing for - but only a sample of what I was getting all the time. My ego swelled and I was filled with pride. And laying beside them and watching the action and seeing her achieve an ****** was fantastic. Our first MFM was the most awesome sexual experience of our entire lives.

Best Answer

My wife is extremely devoted and loving, so for her to enjoy another man she has to be extremely turned on by pure sex. That is exciting.

Best Answer

Well for me seeing my wife **** another guy puts me in a 3rd perspective. The main thing is seeing her enjoying herself and seeing her actions and body movements from a distance to get the whole picture. I can get off whenever i damn well please but to make sure she is at the maxxx level of excitement is great. Our sex life is great as it is but to me sometimes you just need to change it up a bit. I don't just sit and watch either. Sometime i do but mostly when its going on she is enjoying 2 c**ks at once. Being worried about getting thrown out because im not man enough....I think not.

Best Answer

My wife and I got "involved" with our next door neighbors some years ago (rather by accident, but that's another story).<br />
After getting acquainted over dinner and drinks, Marie (the wife) and I started dancing which ended up in the kitchen french kissing and her grinding her womanhood against my leg. Not only was I surprised, but also "delighted"!! The next day I managed to be home when she returned from shopping and we decided to have a drink together.<br />
As I recall, the drinks were never finished. A few kisses, a bit of delightful groping, and we found ourselves naked in bed together. What followed was heavenly, and VERY hot! With me on top of her, she took hold of my anxious ****, positioned it at the entrance to her vagina, and then........rotated her hips upward, engulfing my **** in her ever-so-wet *****; I HAD NOT MOVED but was totally inside her. It was the most perfect entry into a woman of my entire life. With all the stimulation and the "first time together" effect, I fear that my "out of this world" ****** occurred prematurely, but My God, SHE WAS GOOD!!!!<br />
The next day I left town on business with my wife scheduled to go out to dinner with Don and Marie the next evening. That weekend the four of us were looking forward to going to their summer house together.<br />
That Friday evening we partied, talked and just generally had fun; however, there was an "electricity" in the air. When we finally went to bed, Gloria (my wife) and I couldn't wait to **** each other. Somewhere in the middle of our "party" Gloria paused and said, "Did you **** Marie?". Trying to avoid a direct answer, I replied, "Not yet, but I want to." Then, to indulge my curiosity as to what had really happened the evening of their "*********", I asked her, "Did you **** Don?" When she replied, "I don't want to talk about it", even though I thought I knew the answer, my curiosity was multiplied many times over and I persisted with, "Did you let Don **** you?" Her simple but eloquent answer of "Yes" blew me away (and almost impelled me to an instant ******). "Was it good?", I asked, and her reply of, "It's always good the first time with someone" let me know that she had enjoyed the experience.....which led me to hope that many repeat performances would soon follow.<br />
The rest of that weekend was a painful lesson in unrealized expectations. Gloria's conservative upbringing was locked in mortal combat with her considerable libido. We must have ****** each other ten times over the next 48 hours, but somehow we never managed to re-unite with Marie and Don.<br />
We did try to re-ignite the spark, but again Gloria's upbringing got in the way since Marie and Don wanted the four of us to share the same bed together....and that put an unfortunate end to the adventure.<br />
To this day, the knowledge that she willingly let Don **** her dominates my masturbational fantasies; I just wish that we could have renewed the actual even

Best Answer

if you have strong relation, then you can have this with her permission.. my wife have a affair with a guy.. they continuing sex the last 7 months. but till now i didnt get chance to see the game.

Best Answer

i want someone black to **** my wife

Best Answer

Grow up. That's what it means!!

Best Answer

I'd worry you may be put out to grass....

Best Answer