kar9 kar9 26-30, F 3 Answers Feb 28 in Movies & TV

Motorcycle Dairies staring Gael Garcia Bernal

Best Answer

Haha that's a good one!! I love gael..amores perros is my favorite film of his!

Best Answer

Lol I love that film as well. His a brilliant actor!

Best Answer

He is brilliant!! I feel in love with him in ytumama tambien! But hated him in el crimen del padre amaro πŸ˜” hahaha

Best Answer

Lol! I agree. The Road starting Viggo Mortensen is another good one. Its so thought provoking. I don't think it was a huge hit, but its a goodie.

Best Answer

The good ones most of the time are not a hit!

Best Answer

"Buddy" although some may classify it as more of a foreign film. It's awesome though.

Best Answer

Is it french, german, spanish..?? I watched a lot of foreign films back in college until now..but never came across this one. Will check it out? ☺️

Best Answer

Filmed in Norway actually. I love it. Kinda sad actually. Another good one is Kolya, which is a Czech film.

Best Answer

I'll look it up..don't worry i'm so into sad movies! Actually am obsessed! 😁

Best Answer

You will like then! have you ever seen IL Postino? That is my favorite.

Best Answer

Haven't seen..hehe i'm actually listing down all these titles as we speak! I'm gonna hunt all these down in torrent sites hahahah

Best Answer

Awesome! I don't meet a whole lot of people who like Foreign films. La Femme Nikita is also good, it is actually what the series was based off of and another French film called The Eighth Day. That one will break your heart.

Best Answer

Haha me too!! Haha you're getting me too excited with all these films! Haha my only problem with foreign films is they are really hard to find! Sometimes i have to buy them abroad..haha costing me a lot of mo ey!

Best Answer