nbphelps nbphelps 31-35, M 8 Answers Nov 24, 2010

me too. It's like women's underwear was designed for me

Best Answer

there is nothing wrong with it. i like that kinda thing it is sexy. plus i think it looks better then mens cloths

Best Answer

wearing womens underwear does feel wonderful. i am straight, married for 30 years but find that i love the feeling that this gives me. my wife accepts that i do it, and goes along but not too happy about it. i feel less stressful with life and its not hurting anybody. after all its a fact that a lot of profesional people ie. police lawyers, fireman. and members of goverment do it you just dont know who you are standing next to who are wearing a bra , stockings etc. i say go for it and you will see what you are missing. one more thing make sure you buy your own underwear, dont use the wifes. remember life is short. enjoy while you can.

Best Answer

Tell me something I don't know...

Best Answer

Usually guys with small p e n i s e s say that!<br />
I like to wear real mens undies myself.

Best Answer

...that's one of those things you may want to keep to yourself.

Best Answer

Oh yes carnt beat the soft, comfortable tight fit of womens underwear!! Who wants to wear ugly baggy boxers!

Best Answer