sundragon sundragon 41-45, M 11 Answers Jul 29, 2012

It's "beach" volleyball. The guys wear swim shorts and no tops at all so if anything they should do the same for proper gender equality.

Best Answer

Unfair? Im sure its their choice, they wanna show off their bodys, why else? I don't think it enhances their game any.......

Best Answer

wtf... are you ghay ? oO should be nude volleyball

Best Answer

Uh...no. I'm speaking to the issue of everyone being treated the same. I did mention that "I love women..."

Best Answer

i love ghays, don't mean i wanna bang em :)... i'm just playing with ya dood :).. girls who grew up in bikinis don't really think about body image?...

Best Answer

It's less restrictive, that's all. I am sure they are used to showing skin.

Best Answer

Why unfair? Do you think they would be more comfortable playing Volleyball in polyester business suits?

Best Answer

Nope. I just think they should be as comfortable as they want.

Best Answer

They look pretty comfortable to me with what they're wearing. :-)

Best Answer

they're world class athletes......or so I'm told......so I'm sure if they refused to wear them they wouldn't have to

Best Answer

they actually have very little flexibility according to the rules. Some countries simply don't play some sports because of the dress code conflicts with their beliefs.

Best Answer

and if all of them banded together an refused to compete, you really think the Olympic committee wouldn't give in......not buying it

Best Answer

the uniforms for all female in sports are sometimes faulty. sometimes a thong sticks out of a leotard, or a bathingsuit rides up and someone will eventually zoom it out in a picture... the less you gotta wear the more things can go wrong

Best Answer

They don't have to do those things and not should they feel they should :)

Best Answer