bulldog46 bulldog46 46-50, M 13 Answers Feb 8 in Dating & Relationships

Leave any person that says this alone

Best Answer

Are you saying this from a bad experience or do you think it is not possible?

Best Answer

It just sounds like bullsh!t, I have heard enough bullsh!t in my life to know what it is!

Best Answer

I can assure you it is not bullshit and I am not sure that everyone could feel that way but I do......after 16 years. I'm not saying it is the right way to feel or that I condone my brown behavior which is why I posed the question in a public forum.....it does appear that there are some other people that do feel this way.

Best Answer

Then don't stay with the person. Is that fair to them?

Best Answer

No its not but its more complicated than that when kids are involved.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Interesting!

Best Answer

Yes, sometimes women do.

Best Answer

yes because there is a huge difference.

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

Absolutely I try to be a loving person and love people, that does not mean I am in love with them.

Best Answer

Yes, <br />
continuing to love and be with said person is draining and emotional suicide. <br />
instead you love them from a distance, because you are emotionally blocked off.

Best Answer

I agree with the emotional suicide part.... its just so hard when you've been with someone for a really long time and there are kids involved.....you wonder if sacrificing your happiness for the good of the family is the right thing to do.

Best Answer

the right thing to do is for everyone to be happy.
there has to be some sort of medium.

Best Answer

That's difficult when your partner is not at the same level. She claims to be as "in love as the day we met.....and because there is still love there it is hard to let her down.

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer