I love you knowing that you don't love me. Knowing that you have a girl, that you're too good for me, and that am unlovable. Sorry, this isn't a question. I just wanted everyone to know.
Eviltryingtochange Eviltryingtochange 70+, M 7 Answers Jan 17 in Dating & Relationships

:O

Best Answer

Oops I assumed you were a female. Just switch the roles lol

Best Answer

Since you put it that way it kind of is. Too much self pity in one sentence I can see he's too good for you. A defeatist attitude will lower anyone's opinion of you. Grow a pair and just go for him. Never mind that he has a girlfriend already, you don't care because you live for the moment and at this it's just the two of you and that girl that clings to his arm like a blood sucking leech is no where to found. Why not do the best thing you can do in that moment and kiss him? After you kiss the mission will be done so you must give him a cute smile, exit, and leave him wanting more.

Best Answer

Oh sorry maby there is someone better for u out there

Best Answer

No! Thanks for the encouragement, though.

Best Answer

Chin up man, there's other fish in the sea.

Best Answer

No, I want this one.

Best Answer

no one is too good for you, you are just as deserving as anyone else. You're not pathetic just in love.

Best Answer