lilpixie lilpixie 26-30, T 13 Answers Jul 25, 2011

my g/f wears her minis with no underwear................just sayin

Best Answer

Definitely it's okay. Check out the fashion magazines, go to the mall and see what women are wearing. Everyone is wearing short skirts and tights, or you could substitute the tights for leggings. It's the style today, and I for one love the look. Personally I'm almost to the point where I'm too old to wear mini-skirts, but once in a while, when the mood strikes, I'll dig a mini-skirt or min-dress out of the closet. For the last couple of years the dress has taken over from the skirt, and this past summer's dresses have been just so beautiful. Going into fall land winter, leggings with a long top or a dress over them seems to be the fashion, and it also is a super look, especially on the younger girls, however some older people with great bodies and legs can pull it off also. But yes, go for it, wear your mini and tights - and this goes for boys as well as girls.

Best Answer

I adore tights on women so yes it's more then alright!!

Best Answer

Nah, stockings and suspenders please

Best Answer

I don't have any problem with that. You wouldn't be the first.

Best Answer

Sure is

Best Answer

I prefer lace top stocking with the mini that look awsome

Best Answer

I wear them with hold ups stocking

Best Answer

always

Best Answer

sure is ok

Best Answer