lilpixie lilpixie 26-30, T 14 Answers Jul 25, 2011

my g/f wears her minis with no underwear................just sayin

Best Answer

Definitely it's okay. Check out the fashion magazines, go to the mall and see what women are wearing. Everyone is wearing short skirts and tights, or you could substitute the tights for leggings. It's the style today, and I for one love the look. Personally I'm almost to the point where I'm too old to wear mini-skirts, but once in a while, when the mood strikes, I'll dig a mini-skirt or min-dress out of the closet. For the last couple of years the dress has taken over from the skirt, and this past summer's dresses have been just so beautiful. Going into fall land winter, leggings with a long top or a dress over them seems to be the fashion, and it also is a super look, especially on the younger girls, however some older people with great bodies and legs can pull it off also. But yes, go for it, wear your mini and tights - and this goes for boys as well as girls.

Best Answer

I adore tights on women so yes it's more then alright!!

Best Answer

Nah, stockings and suspenders please

Best Answer

I don't have any problem with that. You wouldn't be the first.

Best Answer

Sure is

Best Answer

Maybe

I don't think there is a definitive answer. It all depends on your body shape, fitness, the weather, what you want to do, what company you are in, where you are going, and a million other things.

If you are going to shopping centre / mall and climbing ladders to decorate a huge xmas tree then no matter what else - a mini skirt is the wrong thing to wear. Similarly if you are clambering around anywhere, cleaning a muddy ponds etc - some jobs and places are not the place to wear a mini.

If it is snowing hard and minus 35 - then a mini is the wrong choice

And I may cause offence here - I don't mean to but even if the rule is wear what you want to wear, that has limits. If you are 450 pounds, have hairy legs that would look good on a gorilla, have a lot of cellulite or other unattractive skin condition - PLEASE don't wear a mini. It just doesn't look nice no matter what you think you look like in it. I have seen some sight and can't help thinking do you have a mirror at home !

So a mini with tights - why not. A micro mini with badly fitting tights so the gusset drops below the hem line NO

A micro mini that shows a masculine bulge (if you still have it) NO NO and NO again !

A skirt should cover all it has to cover, and be appropriate to the rest of the outfit, the company and the task at hand

be safe be happy and be healthy

Best Answer

I prefer lace top stocking with the mini that look awsome

Best Answer

I wear them with hold ups stocking

Best Answer

always

Best Answer

sure is ok

Best Answer