rakhirani rakhirani 26-30 13 Answers Jul 12, 2011

oh my gosh dont be some stereotypical cross dresser awww. i wear make up and paint my nails wear lipstick and dye my hair and i do not have any piercings. not that i dont want any, but you should do what you want to . what makes you comfortable? i mean do you like piercings? if you like them get them dont do it cause other say so. it will make your identity hard for you to accept or at least it is what i think when you come to terms with yourself because i dont think you have come to terms with who you may be. if you decide later that you wish you didnt do the things you did cause people told you you may not reflect well on your decisions. how about trying some of these things first like try snap on ear rings and snap on nose rings so you get a feel for it. try them before you do it permanently okay..

Best Answer

I like your idea of snap on nose ring. I have 4 earrings in each ear already, i am going to try the snap on nose ring. Thanks for that great idea.

Best Answer

yeah, all crossdressers must pierce their nose and both ears. its the roolz

Best Answer

thanks.......and.......what should i do my hair growth?

Best Answer

Yes, you appear to be Indian and earrings are accepted o men and expected on women. the nose is also expected on women and will help you pass.

Best Answer

Definitely get your ears pierced. Earrings for pierced ears are so much more comfortable to wear than screw on or clip on earrings your only regret will be that you did not have your ears pierced sooner. Small stud earrings are so comfortable you can easily forget you are wearing them. And there are so many more choices in earrings for pierced ears than there are in earrings for unpierced ears. You could also get your nose pierced if you want to. The jewelry for nose piercings is so small it is hardly noticable.

Best Answer

You should definitely pierce both your ears, it is cute even if you dress as male, how many piercings in each ear is up to you. If you crossdress in public and regulary it can also be cute with a stud or ring in the nose but remember that earpiercing is quite ok for mem nowdays but with nosepiercing not yet.

Best Answer

I agree with what you said about men having their ears pierced, you see it all the time. You are now starting to see many men with there nostril pierced, this is just starting a be popular and will be a common site in the near future.

Best Answer

Sure and don't shave your legs.

Best Answer

@knel123: LMAO!

Best Answer

ehhhh<br />
ears yes but nose?<br />
kinda tacky if you ask me

Best Answer

ear piercings heal better...nose piercing can take months to heal.

Best Answer

Must be a kiwi this person

Best Answer