Juicy! Judging by the foundation, I'm guessing this is going to be a short lived relationship. I say date the hell out of her and with your boots on no less!

Best Answer

It's never a good idea to ride the same horse as did your uncle,,,he might get upset,,,but then again men aren't like women,,they have some kind of unwritten code which forbids them from dating any ex bf,,,too funny I say,,,if she's mature then she should realize she just might be doing it just to get back at your uncle,,,and so you might want to reevaluate the relationship...you are young and have plenty of time to find another gf,,,,just sayn,,,,

Best Answer

thankz for the advice...i think the best is just have some fun...get over the intamacy as early as possible n then go our ways...what say?

Best Answer

sure,,,have some fun,,,don't get too attached,,,wear protection,,,cuz some women love to pass it along w/o your knowledge,,,too many STD's out there not to be cautious of it,,,you uncle may have given her something she wants his family to have,,,I'd be very paranoid of her if it were me,,,but wtf,,,sex is sex,,,,lol

Best Answer

Take off your shoes when you talk to him...

Best Answer

hmmm k...n what eles m i supposed to keep in mind?

Best Answer