First of all im sorry about what happened and i give my epathy. what you need to do is never see him again and find someone who will correct you when you are haeding down the wrong road .AAAALLLLLLLL DRUGS are BBBBBAAAAADDDD. OK PROMISE ME YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM ANYY TYPE OF DRUG UNLESS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR. :)

Best Answer

It's great that you recognized that doing drugs is dangerous. The way to help yourself now is to hang out with drug free people and friendships will happen from that. Be patient, it may take a little time to form new friendships but, it will be worth your wait.

Best Answer

Your brain is still developing, and that development will be hampered by drugs and alcohol. Trust me. Stay away from them-including pot. They are trouble. <br />
How old is John? <br />
What kind of pills were they?<br />
Find other friends, find subjects that you like, and read about it. Take up music. There are a lot of things to expand your experience-your mind. Drugs do the exact opposite.

Best Answer

He's 15..
Xanax, Hydros, X Pills, ans *** loads of muscle relaxers

Best Answer

You think you won't get addicted for two reasons, the first is you're a moron, and the second is you don't know you're a moron. I might be the Simon Cowel of this website, but I'm ready and willing to call you people ******* retards when you deserve it, and you deserve to be called a ******* retard. That's doing you a favor.

Best Answer

You're just a *****, I quit *******. He didn't.

Best Answer

The only thing I am here is right.

Best Answer

Do you believe in god?

Best Answer