This baby is definitely unplanned; I don\'t have the time and/or resources for the baby. I\'m still in college-- this is just too much.
Proppa93 Proppa93 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 5 in Single Parenthood

My advice to you is to make your choices carefully. You have many options open to you, even if they do not seem possible. Keepiong the child is an option, many have done it. I know it seems impossible, but these things have a way of working out. Placing the child for adoption is another option. There are many waiting parents who would give your child a home and adoptions are usually open and allow on going contact. We have been waiting for years for a child to adopt after failed IVF treatments. Finally, yes there is abortion. It is not without risk. I do worry about this choice though. My concerns are not religious, or even moral but as a nurse, I have met several women at the end of thier life who shared their stories of abortion with me. They all regretted it. On their death bed this is what they most regretted looking back on thier life. This impacted me very much. I felt badly that they felt it was the only option and later regretted that choice. They all felt they had no other options at the time and when I spoke with them, they all said, it was the wrong choice and they could have figured it out and managed. I wish you well in your choices.

Best Answer

A little late for that but I will give you some advice. Don't kill the baby. If it is too much for you to handle then find it a loving home, just don't kill him or her.

Best Answer

I think you should find out if you are for sure before getting yourself worked up :):). If you are you need to decide whether you want to keep the baby or not. Analyse all you options I.e. adoption, maybe you could talk to a friend or your mum or someone close to you. :):) good luck

Best Answer

As a male I am not sure I could be of much help. I am happy for you but at the same time feel kinda bad if it was unplanned or unwanted. You have life....another life growing inside you.

Best Answer

How about your Mother? Go to a doctor first though to confirm whether you actually are or not. :-)

Best Answer

I don't stay with my mother, and I was going to go to my ob gyn once the weather got better here.

Best Answer

Well once you've got the results, and should they be positive, give her a call. Good luck. Hope the weather improves soon. :-)

Best Answer

Thank you Zoranna.

Best Answer

You're welcome. Take care. :-)

Best Answer

If you want it, people will stick by you and you will cope somehow. Do what you think is best though.

Best Answer

Don't believe there are that many abortion specialists over here.

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer