Anything would be appreciated. I would really like to get this one thing taken care of so I can stop worrying obsessively about it.
terrishaun terrishaun 46-50, F 12 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Singledom

I seems like you will have to let your anxiety ride for as long as it needs to. I understand you want support or well wishes because the feeling leaves you needing some kind of reassurance. The only thing I can say is that let it ride out take its course because what will be will be. Moving is always stressful but keep in mind something is waiting for you out there...I hope all does go well. I'll be thinking of you...

Best Answer

God speed and courage to face your next move..............walk knowing you are never alone and if you let it many people are there for you to aid you and actually walk with you. You are loved ...Blessings

Best Answer

Thank you so much!

Best Answer

You should try buying and wearing some amethyst stones :D They're said to bring good luck :)

But, from me, good luck! :D

Best Answer

Really? That is good to know. I have a bracelet that looks like it might be amethyst, I'll go put it on!

Best Answer

neat. I'll even keep my eyes crossed for ya!

Best Answer

Don't hurt yourself, or make your eyes stick that way but thank you!!

Best Answer

Hope all turns out well for you, let us know of how things go :-)

Best Answer

I will, thank you!

Best Answer

I never say prayers - but good luck!

Best Answer

I'll take whatever, thank you :)

Best Answer

With that face you cant lose...

Best Answer

Oh you! :)

Best Answer

I might have to get a pic and blow it up and paste all over my house stalker style...You will be fine I can feel it...

Best Answer

You're making me laugh and I really needed that! I've been quite down the last couple of days. And thank you!

Best Answer

I send you the universal positive vibes, to achieve your goal.

Best Answer

Perfecto!!! Thank you :)

Best Answer

Hoping you do, keep us posted

Best Answer

I will, thank you!!!

Best Answer

Let's say some PRAYEEEEERS!

Best Answer