THEBIGM THEBIGM 46-50, M 13 Answers Mar 9, 2010

I hope not.

However I am saddened to say, Too many people do not know how to disagree well.

The art of debate seems to be declining.

Best Answer

Let's just say that if you're going to yell "fire!" in a crowded theater, I'm not hanging around to defend you to the death to say it. So whatever you do say that requires my defense, it had better be DAMNED good since death is sort of permanent and I suspect that it's also quite boring.

Best Answer

It is on EP.

Best Answer

this is something a soldier would say...personally if i dont agree i simply state why and leave it at that unless there is understanding to be gained

Best Answer

For me it still exists. But, there are those who want that right to be taken away and the man at the top, the anointed one, has said that in disguised statements. He wants to silence any critic.

It seems to me that a man came to power in the 1930's who said the same thing, and he silenced anyone who spoke out against him.

People better wake up and listen, with both ears open or soon you won't have your ears.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

hmm, fight to death, I disagree _ _ _ oh yeah the army, they wanted a job and ended up shooting old men in dresses (Afghanistan) trying to defend themselves from freakish rich from 1/2 way around the world for the 100th time in a thousand years, that say they are doing it for woman by putting them in the work that doesn't pay, school. If they wanted to help women they would have given them the guns for military. _ _ _ rant complete

Best Answer

Okay first I wanna thank you for fighting to the death but gotta let you know I am going to oh so run like hell...Death does not sound like that much fun to me....

Best Answer

I for sure will not always agree with you...and I will avoid you like the plague if you consistently bore me with a goody two shoes, simple minded, humorless way of expressing yourself...even if I do agree with you LOL.

Best Answer

whoa, you should call yourself a spartan, eager to fight to the death or win. Now do you have a contract with this guy your agreeing with.

Best Answer

can i just agree to disagree..no wait, how does it go?

Best Answer