xHurley xHurley 31-35, M 6 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Suicide

Please try and take a step back. Will she change? Has she changed? Will she come back to you? Do you want that?<br />
What characteristics did you share that you could.......find in another person? (OR......in yourself??)

Best Answer

very nice to hear one person could have such a good influence on you

Best Answer

i hear people saying I know what you feel , but believe or not , I know exactly how you feel , because i've been through of the same situation that you have , I felt that that person is made for me , I wake up everyday happy with a smile from ear to ear , and that person had really changed my life , and i'm still linked to him till now , i still have feelings for that person , but I figured out that i have the power to let it go , and i kinda did , you have to let it go , and you have just to live your life as she did , don't think about her , try to avoid that .

Best Answer

I was happy I was content with life. Never was very depressed at all. I gone threw many relationships just never experienced anything like this! I don't know if it was the abortion, closure needed (she never told me why), pain killers. But I can't stop thinking of it I ruin all relationships bc of it. I now isolate myself from the world. I just want it to stop

Best Answer

congrats, :'( if only my boyfriend would come on, i feel so alone when he's gone :'(

Best Answer

There is a God

Best Answer