xHurley xHurley 31-35, M 5 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Suicide

Please try and take a step back. Will she change? Has she changed? Will she come back to you? Do you want that?

What characteristics did you share that you could.......find in another person? (OR......in yourself??)

Best Answer

very nice to hear one person could have such a good influence on you

Best Answer

i hear people saying I know what you feel , but believe or not , I know exactly how you feel , because i've been through of the same situation that you have , I felt that that person is made for me , I wake up everyday happy with a smile from ear to ear , and that person had really changed my life , and i'm still linked to him till now , i still have feelings for that person , but I figured out that i have the power to let it go , and i kinda did , you have to let it go , and you have just to live your life as she did , don't think about her , try to avoid that .

Best Answer

I was happy I was content with life. Never was very depressed at all. I gone threw many relationships just never experienced anything like this! I don't know if it was the abortion, closure needed (she never told me why), pain killers. But I can't stop thinking of it I ruin all relationships bc of it. I now isolate myself from the world. I just want it to stop

Best Answer

congrats, :'( if only my boyfriend would come on, i feel so alone when he's gone :'(

Best Answer