Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 12 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Singledom

Anyone can recover from a bad relationship if they're willing too. If they intend to be the victim and never move past that part of their life, there's no potential. Also, hopefully, they've learned from their mistakes...

Best Answer

I don't want to be around weak men

Best Answer

And that should be the attitude for all of us

Best Answer

They can recover but you can not save them. They have to do it on their own. When they are healed yes I think they are good possiblities. :)

Best Answer

Time heals all wounds.

Best Answer

Please go to the "EP excess baggage" area at the end of the terminal. Plenty there.

Best Answer

Only if they learn from it.

If they keep making the same mistakes then no.

Best Answer

everyone has baggage. Its who you decide to unpack that baggage with thats important. :-)

Best Answer

What if they werent bruised. What if they had worshipped a woman for 20 years they believed to be their soulmate and were destroyed when she cast them aside like a piece of old chewing gum like I was. I don't know if I'll ever recover.

Best Answer

Most can learn to trust again in time, and finally let down their guard. Others are terrified of being vulnerable ever again and have built impenetrable walls; be they visible or not. Whether they talk about their ex or not, tread cautiously if you sense they assume you will be like "the others"

Best Answer