maverick50 maverick50 46-50, F 13 Answers Nov 3, 2010

it's creepy weird. get out of it now before somebody ends up with a bannana in there buttt !

Best Answer

Just tell him to shut up and listen. lol

Best Answer

I have experience with that!

Best Answer

Tell him to do your two-weeks' pile of laundry!

Best Answer

haha......very funny

Best Answer

Yup been there and almost done it too - not an experience worth to think about. Luckily I never get the whole set up done. Drop the bugger and stick to man with more respect.

Best Answer

its an answering machine.

Best Answer

Submissive man right! A ******** that doesn't like kids, A hacker who doesn't steal, a dirty person who wants clean language. You decide if you like lies then follow his lead. I personally don't like to be lied to but I don't want the truth told if it hurts. ( Humor here! ).

Best Answer

experience of what ........ talking dirty or ignoring dirty buggers.

1- learn how to talk dirty and move on.

2- ignore/block him and happy go lucky.

Best Answer

Just do some heavy breathing until he falls of the Chair.

Greetings Hierman

Best Answer

He's a 'sub'? Then not only 'talk dirty' but do your best to belittle him... that is what a 'sub' wants after all...

Best Answer

Wow, thanks for info!

Best Answer

Hahaha, oh boy.......

Best Answer

HA HA. your on your own with that.

Best Answer

I will teach you what you need to know. I am dominate and get turned on by talking dirty/nasty while we fantasize and jack off. obey you have a tight sweet hole that needs a good licking

Best Answer