*may change?
MustKnow MustKnow 18-21, M 8 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

educate yourself about bi-polar first; if she stays on the medication she'll be as "normal" as the rest of us :) however a lot of the medication causes the person to become very lethargic and that is why a lot of people stop taking the medication, then ofcourse the person can get severly depressed or have a manic episode eg they may suddenly decide to pain the loungeroom bridght red and green! or go on a massive spending spree, but you will know as they will talk and an incredible speed. and in case your wondering... yes i am qualified in the area of work to state the above :) but education is the key

Best Answer

make her take it. every day. forever

Best Answer

damn... your lucky you can medicate yours....

Best Answer

Make sure she doesn't turn into a zombie, but make her take it, everyday, forever - not good to get on and off that stuff.

Best Answer

if she takes her medicine as directed, she will probably be a little groggy (sleepy) the first week or so, but will start to snap out of it, and will be more cheerful, outgoing, and open with how she feels.. but there will be days where she will probably just start crying about something small, be there for her, let her know that you care, it will make a big difference

Best Answer

Do you know what she's started taking,,,?

Best Answer

Lithium

Best Answer

I'm taking litthium... it's made me more calm, less anxiety
It works very fast too, i noticed a difference in just a day or two

Best Answer

I see.. is there any side effect and when can she stop taking that or its lifetime

Best Answer

They say if you're bipolar, than you're bipolar for life and have to stay on meds for your whole life...
However i plan to attempt to quit the drugs sometime in the future, i don't care what they say, i will at least attempt it because staying on these pills makes me feel like something's wrong with me and i can't imagine feeling that way for the rest of my life
But the answer most people will give you is no no no she must stay on them foreeeever....

Best Answer