windynight54321 windynight54321 31-35, M 9 Answers Mar 30 in Embarrassing & Funny

Repent...? No way ! In fact, its one of the most liberating things you can do. And you'll only meet intelligent free-thinking people who are so self confident as to think that their minds and character ALONE are enough for you to get an impression of them. Also, btw, there are LOTS of good god-loving catholics and christians who even worship in the nude.I don't think god cares about your designer labels.

Best Answer

naked worship? one preacher said that is the sign of major sin. he said the first thing god did in Eden after he found Adam and Eve after they admitted sinning was to put clothes on them, and amen that's what happened.

Best Answer

Lol. Read the actual Bible for yourself! The fig leafs weren't gods idea. They were Adams and Eves own idea. (God knows what you look like naked)

Best Answer

right but after Adam and Eve his their own naked ness with the leaves, God clothed them with animal skins before casting them out of the garden.

Best Answer

That's an interesting combination. Catholic nudist. I think your views might conflict. So you may have to settle some things within yourself. However, I don't think being a nudist is a bad or sinful thing. It's just choosing not to wear clothes. Are you getting some sort of sexual feeling from being naked around others? If that's the case I would worry. Otherwise it's totally innocent, and just a life choice same as any other.

Best Answer

I have never felt the urge to repent for wanting to be naked..

Best Answer

have u ever been to Egypt?

Best Answer

no, but I've been naked before and I didn't feel bad about it.

Best Answer

You need to realize none of us really care.

Best Answer

but I do, you apparently nonchalant avatar-less inter web tough talking toe tapping excuse for a mediator between the voices in my head and the reality my heart sees through my eyes while I listen to mellow jazz as the sun goes down in a principle town of our nation.

Best Answer

Leave me out of anything involving the voices in your head!

Best Answer

-_- you za troll aint ya

Best Answer

Catholic is ideal. Just do it and go to confession.

Best Answer

ponder

Best Answer

Since when is looking at naked people a sin?

Best Answer

uh since the garden of Eden

Best Answer

.....but they were created naked.

Best Answer

but after they sinned they were ashamed, and since we are still sinners we need to hide our nakedness

Best Answer

uh huh....So you don't shower nude?

Best Answer