We have moved a few times always i have always missed ''home'' but this time i truly think I have left home behind I just cant help but miss it so much yesterday i cried when I saw lotr and Sam says ''If i take one more step its the furthest i'v ever been from home'' .... And i have seen lotr before and never cried at any part ............ I think it hit a nerve and i dont know how to move on im really stuck ! I hate the new city im in i hate it !
BeckeY1 BeckeY1 16-17 1 Answer Feb 9 in Travel

Awww :( <br />
Honeys, embrace the new experience! Yeah it totally sucks being away from your friends, but you live in the age of technology everyone is connected to everyone 24/7. <br />
Make new friends in your new city and send your friends back home all the pics and stories. <br />
Making new friends is awesome don't let your own displeasure ruin what could be an awesome experience.

Best Answer

Thank you thats verry nice of you to say it actually makes sense !:D i could give it a try

Best Answer