I am so very sorry, time makes it tolerable when I came here after my husband passed someone told me to do something for someone else not dwell on me I took that to heart and it helped many on this site use it go in the widows groups . God has lost many he understands keep going to him and yes going to heaven is not a punishment but feels like it to us. Prayers goahead

Best Answer

I just found out last year my high school sweetheart died. It is so devastating to think that death can come to anyone of us at ANY time. I'm sorry for your loss :( you could write a poem about him and dedicate it to him and share with other people that knew him. Think about how he would want you to be,..happy.

Best Answer

Im so sorry to hear of your loss its so difficult when someone close to us dies the pain inside gnaws away at your heart you think it will never stop but gradualy time does heal the pain. Lots of love.x

Best Answer

If he's past away.. you just aren't seeing him in the flesh. He is there with you.. talk to him. It will help. God isn't punishing you. He's rewarding him(your boy friend).

Best Answer

my heart goes out to you, that type of pain is sooo hard! try concentrate on the good times you spent with him and hopefully as time passes it will get easier, big hug!

Best Answer

I know it's hard, but soon you'll get over and be okay. Keep on praying <3

Best Answer