Miiii Miiii 18-21 14 Answers Apr 7, 2012

Call him. But if you really want him to know how much you miss him, write him a letter and mail it. Getting something in the mail that isn't a bill will certainly get his attention a lot better than a phone call, text or email.

Best Answer

Involve him in your life in any and in as many ways as you can. Talk to him on the phone, write letters, staying in touch is soooooooooo important!

Best Answer

Talk to him on the phone every so often.

Best Answer

My dad lives far away too. My parents are divorced also. I can never stop crying cause i miss him so much. I have a stepdad and he's awesome. Still miss my dad though. I told him how I felt and now he might be coming down at the end of September to the beginning of October. Was afraid to tell him how I felt at first but then i realized that he's my dad and he's going to love me no matter what i say so i told him and now he's prob. Coming to visit:) if you follow my advice hopefully it will work out for you too!

Best Answer

i know how you feel my mum and dad divorced when i was 2 and my mum as i was after that my step dad came along and they both kept it a secret from me until i was 12 i eventually saw my dad for the first time in 14 years over christmas but now hes gone back to leeds and i would like it if we could see eachother more often but i dont want to hurt my mum or step dad me and my real dad have so many things in common and share the same interests but he lives so far away and i miss him

Best Answer

I would call him and ask him to come visit me! It wouldn't hurt, right?<br />
:)<br />
:)<br />
:)

Best Answer

write him an old fashioned snail mail letter, on paper. remember that he misses you, too. <br />
tell him what is happening in your life, tell him that you miss him and you love him and you can't wait until you see him again..<br />
it's ok to write to him regularly if that is what you want to do

Best Answer

It depends how far away he is. If he is around an hr away, then just wait till u get to see him again. If not, then call him. I kno how u feel. My parents r divorced & I see my dad on da weekends

Best Answer

I only get to c my dad on summers and winter break n my step mom hates me

Best Answer

Awww…I'm sorry *hugs*

Best Answer

well alot of my friends think there stepmoms hate them when really i noticed they just want to get to know there stepdaughters and r just nervous on gettin close its easy to bumps heads i noticed to when a new parent comes in your life alot of my friends been threw it but u should try to sit down n try to talk to her along with tryin to spend more time with ur dad

Best Answer

Save up to go see him.

Best Answer

Call him.

Best Answer

Didn't judge order your mother to let your father see you regularly enough?

Best Answer

i just had the same thing 😪 Just today that I had to come back to my mom again i wish i moved to him.But remember there's always things you can do first you feel depressed.Find ways to talk to him see my dad and me Skype every Sunday.Im only 12 years old but try this way to talk to him by chatting everyday or video chat i hope it helps.😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Best Answer