So me and my ex where really in love, and I know it might be crazy, but when a guy cries for you the way he did u know it's true love, we fight a lot but we always make it work, I can be annoying but he still stick with me. He's former crush came back for the second time on New Years talking to him Ik he's a nice guy but she was flirting with him and cause of that we fought, I said some mean this and broke up with him cause I asked him if he still liked her, the next day I told him I was sorry I didn't mean it but he has to stop talking to her cause they were talking the whole time, but he said no that he might have feelings for her, I pleaded but he said I broke him and the love he has for me died but I highly doubt that, I love him so much but everyone says I should leave him, we talked and he said he wasn't feeling great and has a lot of things in his mind, I know it's not working out with the girl now cause she doesn't really love him, he chatted with me till midnight, I need help
Vic009 Vic009 22-25, F 4 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

First adjust your sights. Then aim carefully, and exhale when you squeeze the trigger.

Best Answer

move on!

Best Answer

It's really hard

Best Answer

Hes had his bit with her now he wants you back, what if he dose this again to you are you going to take him back after he has his way with her again. He's playing you both and maybe with a third person. you need to find a new man in your life and for get about this guy. He dosent love you if he did he wouldnt be doing this to you on her.

Best Answer

He hasn't said he wants me back, but he said he was just confused, and he didn't get together with her, they were just talking and flirting

Best Answer

that is how it starts, its the old what she dosent know wont hurt her kind of thing. HE hasn't said he wants you back. this may sound harsh but you seriously need to let this guy go, the confused this is just an excuse for him to do this to you with the hope that he can hook up with you when things go bad for him. Then he will say all the things he knows you want to hare lik, im a fool for leaving you in the first place, or it didnt really mean anything it was just s3x not love like you and i had. Be aware of this guy he pulled you heart strings and got HOLD ON YOUR EMOTIONS FOR HIM. he'll be kissing your a$$ when no one is ki$$ing his.

Best Answer